St Germain VavinBack to Paris
- 3 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 7
Kids ok: all ages
- 2 Bathrooms
6eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Vavin (4)
- 102m2 or 1098 sq ft
- 1st floor with elevator
The St Germain Vavin 3 is a bright and cheerful three bedroom, two bathroom vacation rental apartment that is a perfect Paris home for families, couples, or business travelers. The décor is light and colorful, and natural light pours through large, double-paned french windows that look out onto the Parisian street life below. Just a five-minute walk from the Luxembourg Gardens and right near Montparnasse, the apartment is located in an authentically Parisian and bustling section of the St Germain neighborhood.
An elevator to the 2nd floor (US) brings guests up to this colorful apartment, with a bright and open living/dining area. The lounge corner with TV is comfortable for six people, and the casual dining table plus designer kitchen counter can accommodate eight guests when combined. The bedrooms and bathrooms are down the hall, each one facing the building’s quiet courtyard.
The Master Bedroom is the largest of the three, with a king size bed and full designer en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms, one with a queen and the other with a double bed, share the second bathroom and a separate WC.
The apartment is surrounded by shops and countless cafés - including the famous La Coupole and Le Select that are right at your doorstep - and the open-air market on the nearby Boulevard Raspail is not to be missed.
- Coffee maker
- Oven/ microwave combo
- Stove (electric)
- Air conditioning
- Double Glazed Windows
- Family Friendly
- Full-length French windows
- Heating Throughout
- Linens & Towels
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
BedsMaster Bedroom1 kingSecond Bedroom1 queenThird Bedroom1 doubleLiving Room(open sleeping area) 1 Single Sofa Bed
BathroomsMaster Bathroom(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, tub, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmerSecond Bathroom(Half bath) walk-in shower, sinkWC(Half bath) toilet
- Bright and cheerful décor
- Ideal layout for families or groups traveling together
- Great St Germain location for shopping and immersing in buzzing Parisian life
- Registered with the city of Paris: #7510602518456
- Rates on the website for this property do not include a $250 cleaning fee. This fee will be added on to the total price when booking.
- The elevator is small and can accommodate up to two people at a time. It stops on the second floor.
All Rentals Include
2022 WEEKLY STAYSfrom $342 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Rate based on 6 person occupancy. US$280 per week, or part thereof, charge per person for extra people. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Bon Marche Department Store
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Cluny Museum (Musee National du Moyen Age)
- Latin Quarter
- Luxembourg Garden
- Rodin Museum
- Saint Sulpice
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants