Notre-Dame TownhouseBack to Paris
- 2 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 4
- 2 Bathrooms
5eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Maubert-Mutualité
- 100m2 or 1076 sq ft - 3 levels
1st floor (up 1 flight of stairs)
This lovely, newly renovated, exposed-stone flat is laid out over 100 m2 on 3 floors with 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a living room, dining room and kitchen, along with a wine cellar!
Tucked at the back of a charming cobblestone courtyard, this idyllic romantic nest on a quiet street has views of nearby ND from the doorstep, and is a short stroll away from the river banks, Ile de la Cité and Ile St Louis, Fontaine St-Michel, Cluny Abbey, Shakespeare & Co, etc. Romantic, pedestrian Paris at its best!
This unique 100m2 triplex with historical features such as wood beams and stone walls is located on the left bank directly in front of Notre Dame. The 1st floor (2nd by American standards) is comprised of a living room equipped with a cable TV, 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 2 full bathrooms (shower, bathtub and toilet), a separate coat closet and a 3rd separate guest bathroom. The ground floor is comprised of a dining room with a dining table for 6 and a separate bar with stools. The dining room connects to a fully equipped kitchen (where the washer & dryer are also located).
Walking down the stone stairs to the basement you will find a personal wine cellar ideal for tasting your preferred selection of Bordeaux or Bourgognes.
The property is situated in a beautiful and calme building dating back to the middle ages. Built in thick limestone, it has been modernized to the latest comnforts but has retained its original flair and character. Set back from the street on a private, calm cobblestoned patio, it is an ideal haven for those valuing both central location and quiet during their Paris stay.
- Coffee maker
- Stovetop (Induction)
- Wine Cooler
- Air Conditioning (upon request)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fireplace - decorative
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Cable TV
- Flat Screen TV
BedsMaster Bedroom1 queenSecond Bedroom1 queen
BathroomsMaster Bathroom(Full bath) toilet, double sinks, combination tub/shower, towel warmerSecond Bathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, combination tub/shower, towel warmer
- The old-continent stone courtyard away from the hustle-bustle of Saint-Michel
- The comfortable surface smartly spread over 3 floors
- The cool wine cellar for entertaining and wine tasting!!!
- The brand new redesign with modern comfort and appliances
- The extraordinarily quiet, secluded, and safe environment
- The easy walk to the Seine river, Notre-Dame, and place Saint-Michel
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- Bike rentals
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Cluny Museum (Musee National du Moyen Age)
- Hôtel de Ville
- Ile St. Louis
- Jardin des Plantes
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Latin Quarter
- Luxembourg Garden
- Many little parcs & "places"
- Notre Dame
- Organic market
- Place de la Contrescarpe
- Quiet winding cobblestone streets
- Rue Mouffetard food shops
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Shakespeare & Co. bookstore
- Spa nearby
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Wine Tasting