Chateau MireilleBack to Provence
- 7 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 11
Kids ok: all ages
- 5 Bathrooms
- 750m2 or 8073 sq ft - 4 levels
This elegant 18th-century Provence manor, or bastide, is a truly authentic luxury villa rental located a short distance from the charming village of St-Rémy-de-Provence. Your French home will take you back in time, to quintessential French tradition and style. With seven breathtaking bedrooms, four floors, extensive grounds, and a live-in housekeeper, the Château Mireille offers an ideal luxury Provençal home away from home for those looking for the real deal.
The property is all about authentic Old World charm. You will find that each room is truly one of a kind with unique antiques, original artwork, and all the delightful architectural features and personality you would expect from a historic French country home: stucco exterior with terracotta tiles, wood beams and floors, crown molding, high ceilings, and much more. The ground floor offers two comfortable living rooms/seating areas, a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances (including double ovens), and a formal dining room with large fireplace. Every morning, the housekeeper will prepare breakfast for your group and tidy up the house, thus offering you an elevated experience.
On the first floor, beyond the grand staircase, you will find an office and the Master Bedroom with its own en suite full bathroom and powder room. Guests who occupy the other spacious bedroom on this floor usually use the second floor full bathroom (the second floor is a half floor, accessed through the stairwell). The third floor has five lovely bedrooms with varied bed configurations (see Bedrooms and Bathrooms section for full details), three of which come with en suite full bathrooms. There is also a full bathroom available in the hallway for other guests. All bedrooms offer high quality linens and the bathrooms are updated to modern standards while retaining historic charm.
Château Mireille will continue to delight you with its professionally landscaped grounds, which include a formal garden with topiary, an amazing in ground pool with terrace overlooking the gardens, tennis court, and multiple outdoor seating and dining areas. Each guest can find a special location to enjoy the perfect Provençal weather. While you may feel the desire to stay within this beautiful enclave, the property is also a wonderful starting point for exploring this bucolic region, with its lavender fields, wineries, rolling hills, and charming villages.
Your vacation rental is situated within easy access to St-Rémy-de-Provence, a historic village in the heart of Provence that offers all the charm of a typically Provençal way of life. With its friendly inhabitants, daily markets, and its many festivals and celebrations, you will feel at home in this bucolic town at the foot of the Massif des Alpilles. Enjoy its many cafés, restaurants, and historic sites, all within a setting of cobblestone streets and authentic architecture. Staying at the Château Mireille also means discovering the magnificent landscape offered by the mountains, now classified as the Parc Naturel Régional des Alpilles (Alpilles Region Natural Park). You are also near many famed French wine producers. Château Mireille truly offers some of the best of Provence, and a luxurious experience you will never forget.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Juice maker
- Stove (gas)
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Heating -Additional fee
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Outdoor barbeque
- Outdoor dining area
- Ping Pong
- Private Parking
- Bose Sound System
- DVD player - European only
- Tennis court
BedsNicolas' Bedroom (1st floor)1 kingMaster Bedroom (1st floor)1 queenLarge Bedroom (3rd floor)1 queenBachelor's Bedroom (3rd floor)1 twin/single (size 110cm)Blue Bedroom (3rd floor)1 child bed (size 90 cm)Striped Bedroom (3rd floor)1 double (size 110 cm)Pink Bedroom (3rd floor)1 double (size 140 cm)
BathroomsLarge bedroom's bathroom(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, showerMaster Bathroom(En suite full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, double sinks, tub, showerPink Bedroom's bathroom(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, showerSecond Floor Bathroom(Full bath) toilet, showerThird floor bathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, tub, showerW.C. (ground floor)(Half bath) toilet, sink
- The amenities and services provided, including a live-in housekeeper who will clean the property every day and cook a home made breakfast.
- This property is both luxurious and authentic and is guests looking for a true French living experience
- The owners' original artwork
- The amazing outdoor space, notably the pool, forest and topiary garden.
- The truly private setting just a 10 minute walk or short drive to St Remy de Provence.
- There is a two week minimum stay at this property. Prices on site are per week.
- Due to the many levels in the property, this may be a problem for small children or guests with reduced mobility. There are no bedrooms on the ground floor.
- This property has authentic and delicate antique furniture. This could be difficult for families with small children.
- The swimming pool can present a hazard, particularly to small children and guests who cannot swim. Please never leave children unattended.
All Rentals Include
SPECIAL REST OF 2017 RATEfrom $3000 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
There’s no better place to settle into the relaxed rhythm of Southern France than in Provence. The area abounds in sensory pleasures, like the scent of lush lavender fields, earthy olive orchards, and fresh farmers market produce. Taste your way through the region’s vineyards, take in historic Provençal hilltop villages by foot or stunning road routes by bicycle, try your hand at early-morning antiquing, or simply enjoy a pre-dinner glass of pastis en plein air. Soak in the calmly intoxicating ambiance of bucolic Provence.
- Bike rentals
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Daily Food & Produce Markets
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Food and Produce Markets
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Isle sur la Sorgue
- Le Luberon
- Miniature Golf
- Private Wine Tastings
- Restaurants, Shops, Supermarket - short drive
- Spa nearby
- St-Remy-de-Provence - 10 minute walk
- Wine Tasting