Rivoli RooftopsBack to Paris
- 1 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 2
Kids ok: all ages
- 1 Bathroom
1eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Chatelet
- 45m2 or 484 sq ft - 2 levels
6th floor with elevator (to 5th floor + 1 flight of stairs to 6th)
Located in the very heart of Paris’ Right Bank, our Rivoli Rooftops designer one-bedroom apartment with monument and rooftop views is a comfortable and central vacation rental, a true holiday haven. From this charming flat, perched at the top of a classic Paris building, you will enjoy glimpses of St Eustache and Sacre Coeur. At your doorstep is a wonderful neighborhood with seemingly endless options for food, nightlife, and entertainment. Countless sites are just minutes away by foot, including the Louvre, the Seine River, Palais Royal gardens, Île de la Cité, and Notre Dame cathedral. Just a quick walk across the famous Pont Neuf brings you to the St-Germain-des-Prés district, and the Marais is just a bit further east along the Right Bank.
An elevator then a short flight of stairs brings you to the apartment entrance. A few stairs first lead to the stylish bathroom, with a walk-in shower, sink, and toilet. Continue up the stairs to find a hallway that leads to the bright, open lounge and dining area, with comfortable seating and a dining table that seat four. Slanted cut-out windows bring in plenty of natural light and offer views of rooftops and monuments.
The next door off the hallway opens to a quiet bedroom, with ample storage and a queen-sized bed framed by a beautiful wood headboard and night tables. A large window looks out onto more rooftops and views, exposed wood beams add lovely historic character, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV is perfectly positioned for nighttime entertainment in bed.
Finally, at the end of the hallway is a full kitchen, with a vintage Schneider refrigerator, dishwasher, stovetop, oven, coffee maker, and another big window with rooftop views.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (electric)
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Cable TV
- DVD player - European only
- DVD's: Selection in flat
- Flat Screen TV
- iPod Dock
BedsBedroom 11 queen
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower
- Walking distance from the all of Central Paris' most popular sites and attractions
- Abundant natural light and beautiful views of monuments and rooftops
- The stylish, designer furnishings with architectural charm
- To access this property, there is one flight of stairs to climb after exiting the elevator. Additionally there is an internal staircase within the apartment.
All Rentals Include
2019: WEEKLY STAYSfrom $295 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Beaubourg / Pompidou Center
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Hôtel de Ville
- Ile St. Louis
- Le Marais
- Montorgueil Market
- Notre Dame
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Shopping on Rue Faubourg St. Honoré
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants