St Germain ClassicBack to Paris
Situated by the famous boulevard St-Germain in the heart of the Left Bank, and decorated with a fantastic selection of designer furniture and artwork, this two-bedroom, air-conditioned Paris vacation rental is a modern, stylish base for experiencing Paris. Your apartment is minutes from such famous sights as the Luxembourg Garden, the Pantheon, the ancient Latin Quarter, and the fabulous St-Germain-des-Pres shopping district. The romantic Seine river is just a five minute stroll from your traditional 19th century building.
Situated up two flights of stairs, the flat presents all the amenities you could desire while maintaining the warmth and comfort of a Parisian pied-à-terre. Walking into the entry hall, you are greeted by lovely wood parquet, a contemporary color palette, walls fitted with Murano glass sconces, and large windows. The light-filled living room overlooks the historic boulevard St-Germain and is the perfect gathering place for apéritifs or dinner cooked in the compact and efficient kitchen. With a marble-top Knoll table, original Michel Cadestin chairs, and fabulous photography by Michel Moch and Frantisek Drtikol, the stage is set for relaxing or for fabulous entertaining.
The bedrooms are both outfitted with the highest quality linens and curtains, queen-sized beds (one of which can be split into two singles), flat screen TVs, as well as built-in closets. Relax and pamper yourself in the elegant marble-lined bathrooms, each equipped with top of the line fixtures and plush, plentiful towels. Whether you opt for the large, walk-in rainshower or the deep, inset bathtub, you will emerge feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
With its perfectly central location, this property is ideal for enjoying the bustle of this historic and always chic part of Paris. Enjoy the timeless St-Germain boulevard with its famous cafés and luxury shopping, take a romantic walk along the Seine, or sit and enjoy the scenery of the Luxembourg Garden; the options for exploration are endless.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (electric)
- Air conditioning
- Crib (bedding not included)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Family Friendly
- Full-length French windows
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washing Machine
- Cable TV
- DVD player - European only
- Flat Screen TV
- iPod Dock
BedsBedroom 11 queenBedroom 21 queen bed (or 2 singles)Extra Bed -Living Room1 sleep sofa (sofa can be used as a single bed, but it is not a pull-out sofa bed. )
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower, rainshowerBathroom 2(Full bath) toilet, sink, combination tub/shower
- The incredible St-Germain location with central Paris at your fingertips
- The air-conditioning - a rarity in Paris - for the hot summer nights!
- Enjoying a movie at one of the numerous movie houses within steps of the apartment.
- People watching at one of the many famous St-Germain cafés.
- Stocking up on fresh food & produce at the delightful Marché St Germain.
- Exploring on foot the historic sites of the 6th arrondissement, notably Église St-Sulpice.
- Enjoying a morning jog or stroll in the nearby Luxembourg Garden.
- Minimum Stay 1 month. Please inquire.
- The apartment is located on a busy street. With closed windows, sounds are mostly blocked, but for guests who are particularly sensitive to noise, this may not be the ideal option.
- One of the bedrooms overlooks the street and the other is on a quiet courtyard.
- This apartment is up two flights of stairs. This could be a problem for guests with limited mobility.
- This property can accommodate a total of four guests.
- This apartment has curtains and furniture that are made from fragile and expensive materials. This could be difficult for families with small children.
- The entry and stairwell of the building are a bit tired and worn. A request for these areas to be ameliorated has been made, but no date for renovations has been set.
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Bon Marche Department Store
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Cluny Museum (Musee National du Moyen Age)
- Ecole des Beaux Arts
- Food and Produce Markets
- Gym & Pool nearby
- Latin Quarter
- Luxembourg Garden
- Notre Dame
- Organic market
- Saint Sulpice
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Shakespeare & Co. bookstore
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants