St Germain GemBack to Paris
- 1 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 2
- 1 Bathroom
6eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - St Michel (4, RER B & C), Odeon (4, 10)
- 94m2 or 1012 sq ft
- 1st floor with elevator
Spread out in this spacious one-bedroom Parisian home, located in prime St Germain, and featuring classic French features mixed with contemporary design. Situated just steps from the Pont Neuf, guests will enjoy all the comforts of home along with the easy walkability of both Left and Right Banks.
The heart of this vacation rental is a double living room featuring high ceilings with original, 17th century exposed beams, a decorative stone fireplace, and comfortable seating for entertaining or relaxing. On one side of the room, framing the fireplace, is a writing desk and comfortable spot for enjoying a late afternoon apéro. On the other side, two sofas invite guests to lounge and enjoy a large entertainment center with flat screen television.
The bright and spacious galley kitchen features light wood countertops and cabinets throughout, and with custom appliances, including a built-in stove and dishwasher. Savor a morning café at the marble-topped table for two, basking in the natural light from the large French windows.
Finally, guests will enjoy a restful night's sleep on the luxurious, European king-size Tempur-Pedic mattress in the calm, courtyard-facing bedroom, featuring more exposed beams and large French windows. Luggage and personal items can all be tucked away in the extra large closets.
The en suite bathroom has a large soaking tub and tiled shower with fixed and handheld wand. Dual washbasins and towel warmer add convenient touches to this room. A separate WC is located by the entrance.
- Coffee maker
- Fireplace - decorative
- Full-length French windows
- Heating Throughout
- Linens & Towels
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Flat Screen TV
BedsBedroom1 king (Tempur-Pedic)
BathroomsBathroom(En suite half bath) double sinks, combination tub/shower, towel warmerWC(En suite half bath) toilet, sink
- Central location in prime St Germain
- Space and modern comforts, combined with original 17th century features
- The luxurious, European king-sized Tempur-Pedic bed
- The soaking tub and tiled shower
- The calm courtyard-facing bedroom
- Registered with the city of Paris: #7510601618633
- Rates on the website for this property do not include a $165 cleaning fee. This fee will be added on to the total price when booking.
- Bathtub is accessed by climbing in on the shorter side.
All Rentals Include
2022 WEEKLY RATEfrom $595 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Cluny Museum (Musee National du Moyen Age)
- Food and Produce Markets
- Ile St. Louis
- Latin Quarter
- Luxembourg Garden
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Shakespeare & Co. bookstore
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants