Canale GrandeBack to Venice
This classic Venetian apartment with expansive views overlooking Venice’s famed Grand Canale just minutes from the world renowned Piazza San Marco could not be more conveniently located. Your Italian vacation will be spent in the heart of the Serenissima with easy access to all of central Venice. This third floor (with elevator) air-conditioned 100m2/1076 sq ft, two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartment on the third floor, was lovingly redecorated with a mix of old world charm and modern flair. A relaxing color palette inspired by 17th and 18th century Venetian paintings, Authentic antiques, a relaxing color palette inspired by 17th and 18th century Venetian paintings, luxury mattresses, and quality bedding and linens along with air conditioning throughout make this a luxurious and comfortable base for touring Venice and the surrounding countryside. You will also love the beautiful communal terrace available for guests of the palazzo.
With the incredible views over the Grand Canal, the Venetian Lagoon, the Punta della Dogana museum (where the Pinault contemporary art collection is hosted), and the Santa Maria della Salute basilica from the living room and the master bedroom, and the shared terrace for dining and drinks, you just may never leave this stylish apartment! When you do decide to head out into the heart of the city you are literally at the mouth of the Grand Canal. Whether on foot, vaporetto, or gondola everything is easily reachable from your vacation rental.
The privately owned 12th century palazzo where the Grande Canale apartment is located was remodeled from a medieval structure into a Renaissance building in the 17th century. The same family has owned, cared, and lived in (they have a private section of the palazzo) the palazzo for over 200 years.
When not out dining Italian style, light meals and breakfasts can be prepared in the compact, yet well-equipped kitchen. A food and produce market and many shops are close and convenient.
You will feel pampered by the central air conditioning, lovely linens, thick towels, thick mattresses, daily maid service, and fresh croissants delivered to your door every morning.
The shared terrace where there is dining for eight and comfortable couches for a relaxing aperitivo after a day of Italian sightseeing and exploring is the perfect place to meet fellow travelers. These three properties have exclusive access to this terrace which can be reached through the common areas of the palazzo.
Rented together with our Vista sul Campo and Vista Panoramica, these three apartments located in the same lovely palazzo can accommodate up to 15 guests in the same building. This rare set-up is ideal for large families, friends, and business colleagues traveling together.
Please note that the following services can be arranged for a fee:
• Grocery shopping
• In-house Massage
• Fresh Flower service
• Baby equipment
• Tour guides for Venice and environs
• Cooking classes
• Access to the Cipriani pool with preferential rates
- Burners gas (4)
- Juice maker
- Air conditioning
- Fireplace - decorative
- Hair dryer
- Heating Throughout
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Panoramic View
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Bose Sound System
- Flat Screen TV
Beds11 king (2mx2m)21 king bed (or 2 singles) (2mx2m or 1mx2m (2x))
Bathrooms1(En suite half bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower2(En suite half bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower
- Fresh croissants and cappuccinos on the shared terrace
- The panoramic views of rooftops, the Grand Canal, and famous Venetian monuments
- Hopping in a vaporetto and jetting around the city
- Rented together with the Vista sul Tetti and Vista Panoramica these flats located in the same building can accommodate up to 15 guests.
- Upon arrival you will find a welcome basket with a bottle of bellini (prosecco & peach juice), water bottles, fresh fruit, Nespresso machine and capsules, black tea, milk, sugar, butter and jam
- This flat has access to the spacious terrace shared by all three apartments (accessed from the common area of building not inside the flat).
- Daily maid service b/w 9-12. Midweek towel change. Weekly linen change.
- 3 night minimum stay/price
- The City Tourist Tax is due in cash upon arrival. The charge is 5 Euros per adult per day or 2.50 Euros per child per day (ages 10 - 16).
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Venice, the iconic Italian city located in the Veneto region of Italy at the northwestern end of the Adriatic Sea, is famed for its canals, waterways, architectural beauty, and deeply ingrained culture and art. Made up of 118 small islands separated by about 150 canals which are linked by about 400 bridges, travel in the city center must be on foot or famed gondola. The islands are located in the shallow Venetian Lagoon, an enclosed bay that lying between the mouths of the Po and Piave river. The lagoon and parts of the city center are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Piazza San Marco - 5 minute walk
- Teatro La Fenice - 3 minute walk
- Palazzo Fortuny Museum - 7 minute walk
- Santa Maria della Salute - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- The Peggy Guggenhaim Collection - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Rialto bridge - 12 minute walk
- Punta della Dogana Museum of Modern Art – Pinault Fondation - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Harry's Bar - 4 minute walk
- Galleria dell’Accademia - 11 minute walk
- Rialto market - 15 minute walk
- La Biennale - 30 minute walk
- Jewish Ghetto - 30 minute walk - one of the oldest in the world.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport - 30 minute by water taxi
- Murano Island - Famous for it's glass making - 45 minutes including vaporetto
- Hotel Cipriani - 15 minutes via courtesy hotel boat
- Palazzo Mocenigo - Ancient fabric museum