Madeleine Village StudioBack to Paris
- 1 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 2
- 1 Bathroom
8eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Madeleine
- 32m2 or 344 sq ft
- 6th floor with elevator
Madeleine Village Studio is located in a historic 19th century building accessed from a charming, safe, semi-private courtyard offering high-end fashion shops along with quiet cafés and posh restaurants. It is offered for monthly rentals only.
The studio is a lovely, comfortable 350 sq/ft flat on the sixth floor (with elevator) with central AC, skylights and a partial view of the Eiffel Tower. The main room includes a sitting area with a comfortable couch, a flat-screen TV, a desk, and a dining table.
The separate kitchenette is fully equipped with dishwasher, coffeemaker, microwave and conventional oven, etc.
The bathroom offers a combination tub-shower, a sink, a towel warmer, and a toilet.
This adorable flat, charming, safe, quiet and functional, is the ideal option for a couple visiting Paris or mixing remote work and vacation time. There is a washer-dryer combo and high-speed Internet throughout for the road warrior and streaming enthusiasts.
- Burners electric (4)
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washer/Dryer Combo
BedsMain Bedroom(studio) 1 double
BathroomsMaster Bathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, combination tub/shower, towel warmer
- The quiet, charming, semi-private shopping courtyard as entrance to the building
- The partial views of the Eiffel Tower across the river Seine
- The central air-conditioning
- The modern, functional kitchen and bathroom
- The central location by the Madeleine Church, Concorde, rue de Rivoli and Tuileries
- Also available in same building is a 1-bedroom flat for couples traveling together
- For couples traveling together, seeking both privacy and proximity, we also offer a one-bedroom flat in the same building (Madeleine Village)
- Monthly rentals only
All Rentals Include
MONTHLY RENTALS ONLYfrom $198 per day
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- American Embassy
- Bois de Boulogne
- Boutiques on rue du Faubourg St-Honoré
- Designer boutiques on Avenue Montaigne
- La Bourse (French Stock Market)
- La Madeleine
- Opera Garnier
- Seine River
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Tuileries Garden