Mas des SongesBack to Provence
- 6 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 10
Kids ok: all ages
- 5 Bathrooms
- 450m2 or 4844 sq ft - 2 levels
Facing the Alpilles mountains and just minutes from the charming village of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, this fully renovated and stylishly decorated farmhouse is perfectly located on a private, 8,000 square meter park. Guests will enjoy all the beauty and charm of Provence, along with modern amenities – including air-conditioning, a swimming pool, and a private tennis court.
The ground floor of the Main House has a spacious, modern chef’s kitchen, featuring custom wood cabinetry, a double farmhouse sink, and a gas range and oven. The kitchen is completely open to the indoor dining area with seating for eight, and a comfortable living area with two sofas and two cushioned armchairs. Also on the ground floor are two bedrooms, a family room with a fireplace and oversized sofas, a bathroom, and a separate WC.
Upstairs, the Master Bedroom, with views of the Alpilles Mountains, has its own sitting area and a spacious en suite bathroom. The lovely Second Bedroom also has its own en suite bathroom. The Third Bedroom has its own en suite bathroom as well, open to the room but discretely located behind a wall; it does not have a door for full privacy. A Guest House, located in its own separate building from the Main House, is a charming space with its own bathroom and a private terrace overlooking the pool.
The saltwater pool (15 x 5 meters, with an alarm for safety) is perfect for summer swims, complete with poolside lounge chairs. The shaded outdoor terraces, including an outdoor barbecue and dining area, are ideal for morning coffee, afternoon aperitif, or perhaps lingering over local wine after a long dinner made with fresh produce, cheese, bread, and more from the nearby markets and shops. The expansive grounds of the property include open lawn space, beautiful old trees, and delightful landscaping.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (gas)
- Air conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Heating Throughout
- High Chair
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Outdoor barbeque
- Outdoor dining area
- Private Parking
- DVD player - European only
- Flat Screen TV
- Tennis court
- Chaises lounges, beach towels, and umbrella(s)
BedsMaster Bedroom1 king (180 x 200 cm. Located upstairs in Main House.)Second Bedroom1 king (180 x 200 cm. Located upstairs in Main House.)Third Bedroom1 double (140 x 200 cm. Located upstairs in Main House.)Fourth Bedroom1 queen (160 x 200 cm. Located on ground floor of Main House.)Fifth Bedroom1 double (140 x 200 cm. Located on ground floor of Main House.)Guest House Bedroom(studio) 1 queen (160 x 200cm. Located in a separate building from the Main House.)
BathroomsGuest House Bathroom(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower, hand held shower headMaster Bathroom(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, bidet, double sinks, tub, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (en suite to Master Bedroom.)Second Bathroom(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, tub, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (en suite to Second Bedroom.)Shared Bathroom(Half bath) sink, shower (Shared between Fourth & Fifth Bedrooms on ground floor of Main House. Separate WC located down the hall.)Third Bathroom(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (En suite to Third Bedroom. Open to bedroom without a door, but discretely located behind a wall. )WC(Half bath) toilet, sink (Located on the ground floor of the Main House, down the hall from Fourth and Fifth Bedrooms.)
- Just minutes from the charming village of St-Rémy-de-Provence
- The expansive 8,000 square meter park, complete with outdoor terraces and dining area, saltwater swimming pool, and private tennis court
- Sleek, modern design, and air-conditioning
- Arrivals are accepted any day of the week, a rarity in Provence.
- A dog normally lives on the property but will not be present during rentals.
- Air-conditioning is throughout the entire Main House, except the kitchen. The two ground-floor bedrooms share one AC, but normally it stays quite cool in this part of the house. The Guest House is also air-conditioned.
All Rentals Include
2019: JUL & AUGfrom $2268 per night
2019: JUN & SEPfrom $1746 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
There’s no better place to settle into the relaxed rhythm of Southern France than in Provence. The area abounds in sensory pleasures, like the scent of lush lavender fields, earthy olive orchards, and fresh farmers market produce. Taste your way through the region’s vineyards, take in historic Provençal hilltop villages by foot or stunning road routes by bicycle, try your hand at early-morning antiquing, or simply enjoy a pre-dinner glass of pastis en plein air. Soak in the calmly intoxicating ambiance of bucolic Provence.
- Ancient Villages & Ruins
- Antique Markets
- Bike rentals
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Food and Produce Markets
- St-Rémy-de-Provence - less than 10 minutes away
- Les Baux de Provence - 12km / 20 minutes
- Avignon - 20km / 30 minutes
- L’Isle sur la Sorgue - 32km / 30 minutes
- Arles - 32km / 35 minutes
- Fontaine de Vaucluse - 35km / 40 minutes
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape - 37km / 40 minutes
- Pont du Gard - 43km / 45 minutes
- Nimes - 46km - 50 minutes
- Orange - 52km / 45 minutes
- Gordes - 37km / 45 minutes
- Bonnieux - 45km / 50 minutes
- Roussillon - 47km / 50 minutes
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer - 68km / 1 hour
- Marseille - 90km / 1 hour
- Montpellier - 110km / 1 hour 30 minutes