Notre Dame VistaBack to Paris
- 1 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 4
Kids ok: all ages
- 1 Bathroom
5eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - St Michel-Notre Dame (line 4, RER B and C)
- 60m2 or 646 sq ft - 1 levels
2nd floor (up 2 flights of stairs)
Perched above Paris’ famous Shakespeare & Co. bookshop and overlooking the Left Bank’s historic streets, this pied-a-terre is a treasure steeped in rich literary and artistic history. It’s the perfect culmination of convenience, up-to-date comforts, and unbeatable views of the iconic Notre Dame cathedral.
Throughout your stay, admire the towers of Notre Dame, the shimmering Seine river, and the peaceful nearby garden, all without leaving the comfortable shared living and dining area. A TV and dining table offer room for five guests to sit, share meals, and unwind at ease. Around the corner, a semi-open kitchen comes complete with a ceramic stove top, oven, dishwasher, wine cooler and refrigerator/freezer. Easy access between the kitchen and dining area is ideal for cooking and entertaining. A separate WC is found behind the kitchen, to the right of the main entrance.
Discreetly located on the apartment’s lower level, the main bedroom includes a comfortable queen-size bed and plenty of privacy. Should young kids or teenagers be travelling with you, a separate small section has two bunk-style single beds that can be easily closed off with a sliding door. Both bedrooms have access to the bathroom, which comes with a sink, shower, WC corner, and washer-dryer combo for laundry during your stay.
One of the most coveted areas in Paris, the Latin Quarter takes its name from the nearby Sorbonne University, where students in the Middle Ages studied the Latin language. With its proximity to the banks of the Seine river and its unique, small village feel, this quartier attracts local Parisians and tourists alike. Historic bistrot terraces and narrow cobblestone streets recall a Paris of centuries ago. A walk along rue Mouffetard, famous for its excellent farmers market, feels like travelling back in time - bustling withcrêpe stands, falafel and traditional French restaurants, and specialty bookstores. Don’t miss a walk by Ernest Hemingway’s first Paris apartment as well as the relaxing and colorful Jardin des Plantes nearby.
- Coffee maker
- Stove (electric)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Family Friendly
- Heating Throughout
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Flat Screen TV
BedsBedroom1 queen, 2 bunk beds (bunk beds are best suited for children, teenagers or small adults. A sliding door can be closed to section off the bunk beds from the queen bed for privacy. )
BathroomsBathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower, rainshower, towel warmerWC(Half bath) toilet
- Beautiful natural light
- Family & kids friendly
- The incredible views of Notre-Dame cathedral
- Top central location in Latin Quarter near the Seine river
- Lively surrounding café ambiance
- Corner duplex on 2 levels
- Above famous bookstore Shakespeare and Co.
- There are two toilets, one on each level.
- There is no phone or microwave in this property.
- There is no railing along the internal staircase that leads to the bedroom. Toddlers should be closely supervised.
- This apartment is centrally located in a wonderful neighborhood, but it is a busy, high-traffic area. The windows are double-glazed, but noise will be heard inside the apartment, day and night.
All Rentals Include
2019: JAN 4 - MAR 15from $355 per night
2019: MAR 15 - NOV 1from $438 per night
2019: NOV 1 - DEC 20from $355 per night
2019: DEC 20 - JAN 4, 2020from $521 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.