Sacre Coeur StudioBack to Paris
- 1 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 3
Kids ok: all ages
- 1 Bathroom
18eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - La Fourche (Line 13) & Place de Clichy (Line 2, 13)
20m2 or 215 sq ft
- 4th floor (up 4 flights of stairs)
The Sacré Coeur Studio is a petite apartment rental with panoramic views of the Sacré Coeur, Paris rooftops, and the Montmartre cemetery. This Paris apartment is located minutes from the heart of Montmartre and les Abbesses/Lepic neighborhood in one direction and the trendy Batignolles quartier in the other. This is a diverse and bustling neighborhood, perfect for budget conscious guests looking for an authentic Parisian stay.
The building of the Sacré Coeur Studio is situated at the end of a private pedestrian street, a cité, which once housed the workshops of traditional French artisans. The studio consists of a luminous and cozy combination bedroom/living area with a fully-equipped kitchen. There is a double murphy bed that can be conveniently folded away during the day, a couch (also used as a single bed) and dining table complete with Sacré Coeur views. The cleverly designed kitchen provides everything you need for cooking full meals from a microwave/oven combo to a set of All Clad stainless steel pots and pans brought over from the US.
The modern bathroom sink and shower are tucked behind the kitchen for privacy, but are otherwise open to the studio space. You can enjoy the view and relax in the large walk-in rainshower. The W.C. is separate and private. This studio even offers a surprising range of storage options. This long-term apartment rental is the perfect choice for a memorable, stress-free Paris experience.
Just a short walk from the Sacré Coeur Studio, you will find many restaurants, cafés, food markets, and shops along with charming streets to wander and explore. There is an excellent food and produce market on avenue de St-Ouen, just a five-minute walk from your Paris flat. The well-known rue Lepic market is a 10 minute walk in one direction while the Batignolles market is a lovely 10 minute stroll in the other. Backpackers, students, families, friends, and couples alike will feel at home in this lively and authentic Parisian neighborhood.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Oven/ microwave combo
- Stove (electric)
- Crib (bedding not included)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washer/Dryer Combo
BedsBedroom(open sleeping area) 1 double (Murphy Bed.)Extra Bed(open sleeping area) 1 Single Sofa Bed
BathroomsBathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower (Toilet is enclosed in a small, private room. Shower and sink are open to the main to the living area, but some privacy is provided for shower by a full height partition.)
- The expansive views of Montmartre and Sacré Coeur.
- The smart and functional design.
- Grocery shopping in Les Batignolles and a stroll in the garden.
- Coffee and breakfast at Le Bal Café.
- The private entry through a charming private pedestrian street.
- The authenticity of this diverse, Parisian neighborhood.
- Minimum Stay 9 Months. Please inquire.
- This apartment is up four flights of stairs.
- The shower, although around the corner for increased privacy, does not have a door to separate it from the main room.
- The hot water heater is small. There is sufficient hot water for one long or two short showers. When the hot water has run out, it takes a few hours for the entire tank to heat up once more.
- The neighborhood around the apartment is a mix of working class families and students. While safe and central, it is not St-Germain-des-Prés. You will be living among culturally and economically diverse people. If you prefer to mix only with tourists, this apartment may not be the best choice for you.
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
It's no surprise that the picture-perfect village of Montmartre has been the backdrop of so many well known movies, from Amélie Poulain to Midnight in Paris, and inspiration to many famous painters, like Picasso, Dali, Van Gogh and Monet to Toulouse-Lautrec, Mondrian and Pissarro. Winding cobblestone streets, romantic staircases, and hilltop vistas seem to have stayed frozen in time, and are at their most enchanting in the early morning hours or at dusk, when the crowds have dispersed. The tremendous Sacré-Coeur basilica represents Paris' highest elevation point and offers a crystal-clear view of the entire city. After you pay a visit to the basilica, other cultural must-sees include the Musée de Montmartre, the Éspace Dali, and the "I Love You" wall, found just behind the bustling Place des Abbesses. Get a taste of the neighborhood's ambiance while wandering the Sunday food and produce market on rue Lepic and rue des Abbesses or the emerging small businesses around rue Caulaincourt and rue Custine. Don't miss Muse Montmartre and its charming owner, Majid, on rue Burq for a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, Coquelicot for Sunday brunch, Cuillier Café for fresh-ground coffee, and L'Epicerie des Environs for all that is local and delicious. Rue des Martyrs, starting in Montmartre and finishing south in hip Sopi, is one of the oldest market streets in the city and has greatly evolved in the recent past. It now boasts the charming Café Marlette, delicious Rose Bakery, hip Kookaburra coffee shop, Pain Pain bakery, Neo T teahouse, Sebastien Gaudard pâtisserie, and many other delicious speciality food shops. Its warm, inviting charm only continues to grow and merits a stroll from top to bottom, and back. Staying in Montmartre, you're steps from hip SoPi, an easy metro or bus ride to the famous flea market at Porte de St-Ouen to the north, and an easy walk downhill toward the bustling Grand Boulevards, Opéra, and Madeleine neighborhoods to the south. The convenient metro will whisk you to any point within the city in no time at all.
- Dali Museum
- Food and Produce Markets
- Gym & Pool nearby
- Hip "Abbesses" neighborhood of Amelie Poulain
- Lapin Agile
- Lepic Food & Produce Market
- Many little parcs & "places"
- Montmartre Cemetery: Final home to François Truffaut, Dalida, Edgar Degas, Sacha Guitry & Emile Zola
- Montmartre Vineyards (last vineyards in Paris)
- Moulin Rouge
- Organic market
- Quiet winding cobblestone streets
- Sacré Coeur
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants