St Germain Arty GetawayBack to Paris
- 2 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 3
Kids ok: all ages
- 1 Bathroom
6eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Saint Sulpice (line 12, 4)
- 70m2 or 753 sq ft
- 3rd floor with elevator
This cheerful two-bedroom apartment located in an elegant Haussmann style building is nestled in the heart of St-Germain-des-Prés. Close enough to the St-Sulpice church to hear the melodic church bells and steps from the famous Boulevard St-Germain, this vacation rental offers central Paris at your doorstep.
The charming Parisian owner of this Left Bank apartment is pleased to share her home with you when she is traveling. She has known this apartment her whole life and inherited it from her grandmother, making it an extra special place for guests to call home for their stay. It is perfect for a small family or friends traveling together.
Being an illustrator, the owner has filled her flat with original artwork and many of lovely books. Each piece of furniture has been chosen to fit her eclectic style, which contrasts nicely with the classic wood floors, marble fireplaces, French windows, and crown moldings. The décor is all about design, authenticity and comfort, from the signed Eames, Charlotte Perriand, and Eero Saarinen tulip chairs, to the comfy Ligne Roset Togo sofa, Cleopatra daybed, Lumel appliqués, and Gino Sarfatti and Lita lamps.
Sunshine and light permeate this airy French retreat, making it a wonderful space for relaxing and living like a local after a day spent exploring the city. The large living and dining area is open and spacious with its tall windows overlooking the historic street below. The kitchen is fully renovated: modern, sleek, and well equipped. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, and the separate toilet is just across the hall.
The master bedroom offers a queen bed, a marble fireplace, and ample storage space. The second bedroom is designed for a child with a single bed, making this flat a perfect choice for a family traveling with a young one. It can also accommodate an adult who is comfortable with the youthful décor and smaller space. Both bedrooms overlook a courtyard making them quiet and comfortable for sleeping. With the windows open, cross breezes fill the flat keeping it comfortable even in the warm summer months.
The St-Germain Arty Getaway is located in an elegant elevator serviced building, on a quiet side street, and is just steps from the Luxembourg Gardens, the chic Bon Marché department store , the organic market on boulevard Raspail, and all of the splendors of the famous St-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Drying Rack/Clothes Line
- Washing Machine
- Cable TV
- DVD player - European only
- Flat Screen TV
BedsMaster bedroom1 doubleSecond Bedroom1 twin/single
BathroomsBathroom 1(Half bath) sink, showerWC(Half bath) toilet
- The incredible St-Germain-des-Prés location.
- The charm of this typically French building.
- The owner's original artwork and furniture.
- The experience of living in a true Parisian’s home
- Paris Official Registration Number: 7510600784037
- There is not a landline or a computer in this apartment. There is free wifi of course!
- The second bedroom offers a single bed with a child friendly décor. This small room is ideal for a child. There is not storage in this room.
- This is a real home and all that goes along with that. You will find some of the owner’s belongings in closets and cupboards and kitchenware and linens that are used by the owner.
All Rentals Include
MAR 15 - OCT 31from $386 per night
NOV 1 - MAR 15from $343 per night
DEC 20 - JAN 4from $457 per night
AUGfrom $343 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Bon Marche Department Store
- Daily Food & Produce Markets
- Ile St. Louis
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Latin Quarter
- Luxembourg Garden
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame
- Place de la Contrescarpe
- Rodin Museum
- Saint Sulpice
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
I was very happy with every step in the process to reserve the St. Germain Arty Property. The reservation process was easy and the check into the apartment was great - we arrived early and the apartment was available so we were let in early. The SGA apartment is lovely; architecturally stunning, light filled and decorated with wonderful mid century furniture and loads of art books. The location is the absolute best in Paris.