St Germain CesarBack to Paris
- 2 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 4
- 1 Bathroom
6eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Mabillon, St Germain des Prés
- 55m2 or 592 sq ft
- 1st floor (up 1 flight of stairs)
The bright, modern and cozy apartment is located on a quiet, pedestrian cobblestone street connecting Boulevard Saint-Germain and Rue de l'Abbaye in posh 6th arrondissement. With a surface of 55m2 (or 590 sq/ft), this little gem feels unusually spacious, offering 2 bedrooms in addition to a sleeper sofa in the living area.
Set up one flight of stairs in a charming building with no elevator, the flat welcomes guests into a light-filled living area with a ceiling fan, a couch set for 4 people, and a flat-screen TV. A large dining table will comfortably accommodate 4 guests by the tall and double-paned French windows.
The adjacent open kitchen is modern, fully equipped with all basic appliances and a wooden breakfast table for 2.
The hallway leads to both bedrooms with the shared bathroom in between. The master bedroom offers a comfortable queen-size bed, a ceiling fan, and a table with 2 chairs for breakfast or the occasional work session. The second bedroom can be used as a separate office with a small desk or a bedroom for one person with a single bed. The living room, which can be closed to create privacy, also offers a sleeping option for an extra guest.
The bathroom is small but functional with a sink, a shower stall, and a toilet.
The apartment offers fast-speed Internet and a combination washer-dryer.
If you are wondering about the name of the flat, St Germain César, it's a tribute to French artist sculptor César who lived on the same street and authored the nearby massive statue of Centaur as a tribute to Picasso. The statue can be seen on the corner of Rue de Sèvres and Rue du Cherche-Midi, a few steps away.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (electric)
- Washer/Dryer Combo
BedsMaster Bedroom1 queen (Queen-size bed: 160cm wide)Second Bedroom1 twin/singleLiving Room(open sleeping area) 1 Single Sofa Bed
BathroomsMaster Bathroom(Full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink
- The central location in desirable St Germain-des-Prés
- The proximity of famous boutiques and restaurants
- The charming, quiet, pedestrian cobblestone street
- The bright living/dining room with tall windows
- The peaceful bedrooms with tall windows and light-blocking drapes
- The ceiling fans to enjoy breezy Summer nights
- 1st Floor / No elevator
- Close to famous cafés and brasseries on Boulevard St-Germain
- Walking distance to Café de Flore, Les Deux Magots, La Société, Restaurant Guy Savoy, Ralph’s Restaurant
- Near Marché Saint-Germain for fresh grocery shopping
All Rentals Include
FROMfrom $379 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Rate based on 2 person occupancy. US$50 per week, or part thereof, charge per person for extra people. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- Ecole des Beaux Arts
- Ile St. Louis
- Musée d'Orsay
- Seine River
- Les Deux Magots Brasserie
- Restaurant Guy Savoy (3-star Michelin)
- Café de Flore
- St Germain Market