St Germain MazarineBack to Paris
This charming, one-bedroom long term Paris apartment rental is situated in the heart of St-Germain-des-Prés on the Left Bank of the Seine, one of Paris’ most central and sought-after neighborhoods, home of famous intellectuals and chic boutiques. The St-Germain Mazarine property is a gem of a Parisian pied-à-terre combining the best of French style with the comfort and convenience of quality, modern amenities.
Three flights up the staircase in a 17th-century building (sorry, no elevator), you are welcomed by the open living space, which includes a leather sofa that converts to a comfortable double bed and spacious dining table. The modern furnishings create a striking contrast to the exposed wood beams that date back to the 1600s. An open kitchen, elegantly outfitted with sophisticated dark wood cabinets and a stone countertop, is fully equipped and will meet all your culinary needs. Double-paned windows, electric heat, and central air conditioning keep the apartment comfortable and quiet in any season.
The bedroom is a cozy space to relax and unwind and windows onto the interior courtyard ensure you will have a quiet night's sleep. Luxurious four-hundred thread count cotton linens and European down duvets and pillows provide comfort at its best. The full bathroom, connected to both the bedroom and the main living area, has contemporary fixtures including a large stone walk-in shower with a ceramic seat and rainshower.
The St-Germain Mazarine property is situated in one of the best locations from which to explore the city. You are within walking distance of countless museums and cultural landmarks: Musée d’Orsay, Sorbonne, Musée de Cluny, Jardin du Luxembourg, Latin Quarter. To the north of the property you will find the romantic Seine river and only a three-minute walk to the south is Boulevard St-Germain where you can enjoy the bustle of luxury shopping and famous cafés. When you start your day at the St-Germain Mazarine property, Paris is truly at your fingertips.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Oven/ microwave combo
- Stove (electric)
- Air conditioning
- Crib (bedding not included)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Full-length French windows
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Cable TV
- DVD player - Multizone
- Flat Screen TV
- iPod Dock
BedsBedroom 11 doubleExtra Bed -Living Room1 sleep sofa (double, with thick mattress)
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower, towel warmer (shower has seat.)
- The central St-Germain-des-Prés location.
- Enjoying an expresso at nearby Bar du Marché alongside the locals.
- Being walking distance to dozens of movie houses – arty and classic.
- Strolling along the Seine after a delicious dinner in a neighborhood haunt.
- The air conditioning for the occasional hot summer night.
- The double-paned windows to ensure calm and quiet.
- Minimum Stay 1 Month (Mobility Lease)
- We are happy to accommodate children aged 12 and older in this apartment (newborns also welcome).
- This apartment is a third floor walk up.
- With windows open you may hear some street noise (music and tap dancing!) from the living room The bedroom is completely quiet.
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Bon Marche Department Store
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Daily Food & Produce Markets
- Ecole des Beaux Arts
- Ile St. Louis
- Latin Quarter
- Luxembourg Garden
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame
- Organic market
- Saint Sulpice
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Spa nearby
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants