St. Honoré ModernBack to Paris
This chic and spacious two-bedroom Parisian apartment is ideally located by the Louvre museum, Tuileries Garden, Seine River, and the famous shopping along Rue St Honoré. The beautiful Palais Royal gardens, Opéra Garnier, and La Comédie Française are also just steps away from this quintessential Parisian flat.
An exquisite blend of modern décor and traditional French architecture - complete with gorgeous herringbone parquet, French windows, high ceilings, crown moldings, and marble fireplaces - this luxury Paris rental is an ideal home base for families, friends, business travelers, and honeymooners alike, who are looking for space, modern comforts, and authentic French sophistication.
Two bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment offer comfort and privacy, with queen beds, high quality linens, and each bedroom with its own cable television. The Master bedroom includes a luxurious dressing room and en suite bathroom, with an Italian shower, soaking tub, double sink, and a separate toilet that can be accessed from both the bathroom and the hallway from the dressing room. (Please note that there are a few stairs leading to this bathroom.)
Guests in the second bedroom will enjoy direct access to the adjoining second bathroom, featuring a tub with shower, a sink, and a separate toilet with a door for privacy. This second bathroom and WC can also be accessed from the kitchen and dining areas. One of the three spacious living areas can be completely closed off with French doors and set up as a third bedroom with a single bed, upon request.
A modern, fully equipped kitchen includes everything one needs for whipping up delicious meals with your market-fresh produce, or simply enjoying an aperitif with a light snack or perhaps some champagne. Savor a Nespresso with your morning breakfast of freshly baked pâtisseries, which, upon request (and for an additional fee), can be delivered to you daily. A private chef can also be arranged for your stay; please inquire for details.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (electric)
- Air Conditioning (upon request)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fireplace - decorative
- Full-length French windows
- Hair dryer
- Heating Throughout
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Toiletry Kit
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Cable TV
- Flat Screen TV
- Sonos Sound System
BedsBedroom 11 queen (160 x 200 cm)Bedroom 21 queen (160 x 200 cm)Extra Bed1 single rollaway bed (upon request)
BathroomsBathroom 1(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, double sinks, tub, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (separate toilet accessible from bathroom)Bathroom 2(Half bath) sink, combination tub/shower, hand held shower head, towel warmerWC(Half bath) toilet, sink
- Walking to the Louvre in mere minutes
- Exploring the Tuileries Garden in the early morning light
- The modern decor, luxe amenities and old world charm of the building
- The location in the heart of the chic St. Honoré neighborhood
- The high ceilings, crown moldings, and the parquet floor
- Paris Official Registration Number: 75 10 10 13 93 888
- This property can host events up to 40 people.
- This space can be rented for dinners, intimate weddings, wine tastings, corporate retreats, classes, and more. Please inquire.
- This is the perfect space and location for fashion week events. Please inquire.
- A crib and linens are available at no charge upon inquiry.
- One of the living spaces can be set up as a third bedroom with a fold-out single bed, for an additional fee.
All Rentals Include
MAR 15 - OCT 31from $821 per night
NOV 1 - MAR 15from $671 per night
DEC 20 - JAN 4from $986 per night
AUGfrom $671 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Rate based on 4 person occupancy. US$125 per week, or part thereof, charge per person for extra people. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
The 1st arrondissement - the very heart of Paris - is within easy walking distance to the Louvre, the pristine Palais Royal garden, the chic shopping on rue St-Honoré, and the Marais. Even Notre Dame, Île St-Louis, and the Latin Quarter are just a few minutes away by crossing the Seine. This central neighborhood is packed with many of the city's finest restaurants, from trendy, modern eateries to Michelin-starred, historic institutions. Fans of Japanese cuisine will be delighted with the array of superior ramen and sushi options, for sit-down or take-away, along rue St-Anne, as well as several authentic Japanese grocery stores. Don't miss the pedestrian market street of rue Montorgueil, where you can shop for cheese, wine, fresh baked goods, and people watch from one of the dozens of sunny terraces. While the Louvre and Les Halles shopping center tend to be quite busy areas, there are of plenty of quiet cafés, specialty shops, and passages hiding around every corner, just waiting to be discovered.
- All of Central Paris
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Palais Royal Gardens
- Place de la Concorde
- Seine River
- Shopping on Rue Faubourg St. Honoré
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Tuileries Garden