Vista PanoramicaBack to Venice
This luxurious apartment located at the mouth Venice’s Grande with its private rooftop terrace and panoramic views onto the famous Venetian lagoon and the cupola of the Santa Maria della Salute is the perfect vacation home-away-from-home to explore all that Venice, and the surrounding Italian countryside, has to offer.
A short walk from the Piazza San Marco and steps from water taxis and gondolas that will whisk you around the city, historic Venice truly is at your feet.
This three bedroom and three bathroom 150m2/1615 sq ft fourth floor, with elevator, apartment expertly combines modern comforts and amenities with old world charm.
The flat is fully renovated and decorated in contemporary style with all of the conveniences of a luxury hotel. Bright friendly colors, clean lines and comfortable couches and chairs along with the Venetian skyline as a backdrop make for the perfect vacation rental experience. Original touches include the panoramic wallpaper adorning living room walls depicting 16th century Constantinople.
There is an additional loft space under the eaves on the upper level of the apartment (up one flight of stairs) that has a full bathroom and sleeping for two. The private rooftop terrace is accessed up a few steps from this space. After a day of touring Venice, relaxing on the terrace with panoramic Venice views as a backdrop is the ideal spot to unwind and savor the moment.
The privately owned, and well cared for, palazzo where the apartment is located dates back to the 12th century and has remained in the same family for over 200 years.
You will feel pampered by the central air conditioning, lovely linens, thick towels, plush mattress, daily maid service, and the fresh croissants delivered to your door every morning. The fully equipped compact kitchen is ideal for preparing breakfast, snacks and light meals inside the apartment.
Aside from having its own private rooftop terrace, the Vista Panoramica apartment also has access to the convivial shared terrace with the other guests of the palazzo.
This terrace where there is dining for eight and comfortable couches for a relaxing aperitivo after a day of Italian sightseeing and exploring is the perfect place to meet fellow travelers and share travel takes. All three properties have exclusive access to this terrace that is accessible through the common areas of the palazzo.
Rented together with our Canale Grande, and Vista sul Campo, these three apartments located in the same lovely palazzo can accommodate up to 15 guests in the same building. This rare set-up is ideal for large families, friends, and business colleagues traveling together.
Please note that the following services can be arranged for a fee:
• Grocery shopping
• In-house Massage
• Fresh Flower service
• Baby equipment
• Tour guides for Venice and environs
• Cooking classes
• Access to the Cipriani pool with preferential rates
- Burners gas (4)
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Juice maker
- Air conditioning
- Double Glazed Windows
- Heating -Included
- Heating Throughout
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Toiletry Kit
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Bose Sound System
- Flat Screen TV
Beds11 king (2mx2m)2 (2mx2m or 1mx2m (2x))31 twin/single (1mx2m)4(sleeping Loft) 2 twin/singles (1mx2m each)
Bathrooms1(Full bath) toilet, sink, tub, hand held shower head2(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower3(Full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower
- The private rooftop terrace with panoramic Venice views
- The friendly terrace shared with the other guests of the palazzo
- Fresh croissants delivered to the door every morning
- The spectacular central location
- Rented together with the Vista sul Campo and Canale Grande these flats located in the same building can accommodate up to 15 guests.
- Upon arrival you will find a welcome basket with a bottle of bellini (prosecco & peach juice), water bottles, fresh fruit, Nespresso machine and capsules, black tea, milk, sugar, butter and jam
- This flat has a private rooftop terrace (accessed through a bedroom).
- This flat also has access to the spacious terrace shared by all three apartments (accessed from the hallway outside the flat). It is at a lower level allowing for privacy in the flat and on the terrace especially when seated.
- Daily maid service b/w 9-12. Midweek towel change. Weekly linen change.
- 3 night minimum stay/price
- The City Tourist Tax is due in cash upon arrival. The charge is 5 Euros per adult per day or 2.50 Euros per child per day (ages 10 - 16).
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Venice, the iconic Italian city located in the Veneto region of Italy at the northwestern end of the Adriatic Sea, is famed for its canals, waterways, architectural beauty, and deeply ingrained culture and art. Made up of 118 small islands separated by about 150 canals which are linked by about 400 bridges, travel in the city center must be on foot or famed gondola. The islands are located in the shallow Venetian Lagoon, an enclosed bay that lying between the mouths of the Po and Piave river. The lagoon and parts of the city center are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Piazza San Marco - 5 minute walk
- Teatro La Fenice - 3 minute walk
- Palazzo Fortuny Museum - 7 minute walk
- Santa Maria della Salute - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- The Peggy Guggenhaim Collection - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Rialto bridge - 12 minute walk
- Punta della Dogana Museum of Modern Art – Pinault Fondation - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Harry's Bar - 4 minute walk
- Galleria dell’Accademia - 11 minute walk
- Rialto market - 15 minute walk
- La Biennale - 30 minute walk
- Jewish Ghetto - 30 minute walk - one of the oldest in the world.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport - 30 minute by water taxi
- Murano Island - Famous for it's glass making - 45 minutes including vaporetto
- Hotel Cipriani - 15 minutes via courtesy hotel boat
- Palazzo Mocenigo - Ancient fabric museum