Vista Santa MariaBack to Venice
Perched above Venice's famous Grand Canal, just across from the Santa Maria della Salute Basicila, sits the Vista Santa Maria apartment. This air-conditioned Venetian vacation rental includes access to a communal terrace and views onto a quiet square. Just minutes from the famous Piazza San Marco, this is the ideal location for exploring the center of Venice and beyond.
This "noble" floor, 120m2/ 1292 sq ft apartment is situated in a fully-renovated historical 12th century palazzo - owned and lived in by the same Venetian family (they have a private section of the palazzo) for over 200 years. You will feel pampered by the central air-conditioning, lovely linens, thick towels, plush mattresses, daily maid service, and fresh croissants delivered to your door every morning. The classic Italian-style décor filled colorful, contemporary twists, help make your stay all the more memorable.
When not out dining Italian style, light meals and breakfasts can be prepared in the well-equipped, kitchen. A food and produce market and many shops are close and convenient to your rental.
Rented together with our Canale Grande, Vista Panoramica, and Vista Sul Campo, these four apartments can accommodate up to 18 guests close together in the same building. There is even an internal staircase connecting Vista Sul Campo and Vista Santa Maria. This rare set-up is ideal for large families, friends, and business colleagues traveling together.
The shared terrace where there is dining for eight and comfortable couches for a relaxing aperitivo after a day of Italian sightseeing and exploring is the perfect place to meet fellow travelers. These four properties have exclusive access to this terrace that is reached through the common areas of the palazzo.
Please note that the following services can be arranged for a fee:
• Grocery shopping
• In-house Massage
• Fresh Flower service
• Baby equipment
• Tour guides for Venice and environs
• Cooking classes
• Access to the Cipriani pool with preferential rates
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (gas)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Heating Throughout
- High Chair
- Linens & Towels
- Toiletry Kit
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Bose Sound System
- Flat Screen TV
BedsBedroom1 kingLiving Room1 Single Sofa Bed (suitable for a child)
BathroomsBathroom(En suite half bath) walk-in shower, sinkWC(Half bath) toilet
- The incredibly central location
- Fresh croissants delivered to the door every morning
- The fact that the same family has owned and lived in this Palazzo for the last 200 years
- The access to the owner's private secretary for Venice insider tips and recommendations
- The exclusive access to the pool at nearby 5 star Cipriani Hotel (for a preferential fee)
- The large terrace (shared with the three other vacation rentals in the same building).
- The apartment sleeps two adults, plus the divan in the living room may be used as a single bed for a child.
- The spacious terrace is shared by all four apartments and accessed from outside the flat.
- The apartment can be linked via an internal staircase to the Vista Sul Campo apartment, just one floor above.
- Upon arrival you will find a welcome basket with a bottle of bellini (prosecco & peach juice), water bottles, and fresh fruit.
- In your apartment, you will also find all the necessary for daily breakfast: black and herbal tea, a Nespresso machine and coffee capsules, milk, white and brown sugar and sweetener, butter, jam, and sliced bread, as well as the usual salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar. Every morning around 8am fresh croissants will be delivered to your door. These groceries are included in the rent.
- Daily maid service b/w 10am-12pm. Midweek towel change. Weekly linen change.
- The City Tourist Tax is due in cash upon arrival. The charge is 5 Euros per adult per day or 2.50 Euros per child per day (ages 10 - 16).
All Rentals Include
2019 LOW: JAN 6-MAR 29 + NOV 4-DEC 28from $348 per night
2019 HIGH: MAR 29-NOV 4 + DEC 28-JAN 5, 2020from $474 per night
2019 BIENNALE: MAY 4-11 + INT'L FILM FEST: AUG 27-SEP 8from $592 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Venice, the iconic Italian city located in the Veneto region of Italy at the northwestern end of the Adriatic Sea, is famed for its canals, waterways, architectural beauty, and deeply ingrained culture and art. Made up of 118 small islands separated by about 150 canals which are linked by about 400 bridges, travel in the city center must be on foot or famed gondola. The islands are located in the shallow Venetian Lagoon, an enclosed bay that lying between the mouths of the Po and Piave river. The lagoon and parts of the city center are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Piazza San Marco - 5 minute walk
- Teatro La Fenice - 3 minute walk
- Palazzo Fortuny Museum - 7 minute walk
- Santa Maria della Salute - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- The Peggy Guggenhaim Collection - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Rialto bridge - 12 minute walk
- Punta della Dogana Museum of Modern Art – Pinault Fondation - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Harry's Bar - 4 minute walk
- Galleria dell’Accademia - 11 minute walk
- Rialto market - 15 minute walk
- La Biennale - 30 minute walk
- Jewish Ghetto - 30 minute walk - one of the oldest in the world.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport - 30 minute by water taxi
- Murano Island - Famous for it's glass making - 45 minutes including vaporetto
- Hotel Cipriani - 15 minutes via courtesy hotel boat
- Palazzo Mocenigo - Fabric, costumes, and fashion museum focusing on the 18th century.