Vista Sul CampoBack to Venice
In the heart of the Serenissima, minutes from the famous Piazza San Marco and all of central Venice, you will find the Vista sul Campo apartment with it’s charming communal terrace and views onto a quiet square.
Located at the mouth of Venice’s Grand Canal and facing the Santa Maria della Salute Basilica and the Punta della Dogana museum, this is the ideal location for exploring the center of Venice and beyond.
This third floor, 104m2/ 1119 sq ft apartment with elevator and air-conditioning is situated in a fully renovated historical 12th century palazzo. Thoughtfully decorated in a classic Italian style with a colorful contemporary twist and luxurious details, this charming vacation rental is the perfect spot to discover Venice on foot.
You will feel pampered by the central air conditioning, lovely linens, thick towels, plush mattresses, daily maid service, and fresh croissants delivered to your door every morning.
The well-loved 12th century palazzo where the Vista sul Campo apartment is located was remodeled from a medieval structure into a Renaissance building in the 17th century. The same Venetian family has owned, and lived in (they have a private section of the palazzo), the building for over 200 years.
When not out dining Italian style, light meals and breakfasts can be prepared in the compact, yet well-equipped, kitchen. A food and produce market and many shops are close and convenient to your rental.
The shared terrace where there is dining for eight and comfortable couches for a relaxing aperitivo after a day of Italian sightseeing and exploring is the perfect place to meet fellow travelers. These three properties have exclusive access to this terrace that is reached through the common areas of the palazzo.
Rented together with our Canale Grande and Vista Panoramica, these three apartments can accommodate up to 15 guests close together in the same building. This rare set-up is ideal for large families, friends, and business colleagues traveling together.
Please note that the following services can be arranged for a fee:
• Grocery shopping
• In-house Massage
• Fresh Flower service
• Baby equipment
• Tour guides for Venice and environs
• Cooking classes
• Access to the Cipriani pool with preferential rates
- Burners gas (4)
- Coffee maker
- Juice maker
- Air conditioning
- Double Glazed Windows
- Hair dryer
- Heating -Included
- Heating Throughout
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Toiletry Kit
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Bose Sound System
- Flat Screen TV
Beds11 king (2mx2m)21 king, 2 twin/singles (2mx2m or 1mx2m (2x))
Bathrooms1(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, tub, hand held shower head2(Full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, sink, rainshower
- The incredibly central location
- Fresh croissants delivered to the door every morning
- The fact that the same family has owned and lived in this Palazzo for the last 200 years
- The access to the owner's private secretary for Venice insider tips and recommendations
- The exclusive access to the pool at nearby 5 star Cipriani Hotel (for a preferential fee)
- The large terrace (shared with the two other vacation rentals in the same building).
- Rented together with the Canale Grande and Vista Panoramica these flats located in the same building can accommodate up to 15 guests.
- Upon arrival you will find a welcome basket with a bottle of bellini (prosecco & peach juice), water bottles, fresh fruit, Nespresso machine and capsules, black tea, milk, sugar, butter and jam
- The spacious terrace is shared by all three apartments and accessed from outside the flat
- The loft space has two beds and a bathroom but it is located under the mansard.
- Daily maid service b/w 9-12. Midweek towel change. Weekly linen change.
- 3 night minimum stay/price
- The City Tourist Tax is due in cash upon arrival. The charge is 5 Euros per adult per day or 2.50 Euros per child per day (ages 10 - 16).
All Rentals Include
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Venice, the iconic Italian city located in the Veneto region of Italy at the northwestern end of the Adriatic Sea, is famed for its canals, waterways, architectural beauty, and deeply ingrained culture and art. Made up of 118 small islands separated by about 150 canals which are linked by about 400 bridges, travel in the city center must be on foot or famed gondola. The islands are located in the shallow Venetian Lagoon, an enclosed bay that lying between the mouths of the Po and Piave river. The lagoon and parts of the city center are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Piazza San Marco - 5 minute walk
- Teatro La Fenice - 3 minute walk
- Palazzo Fortuny Museum - 7 minute walk
- Santa Maria della Salute - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- The Peggy Guggenhaim Collection - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Rialto bridge - 12 minute walk
- Punta della Dogana Museum of Modern Art – Pinault Fondation - 10 minutes including vaporetto
- Harry's Bar - 4 minute walk
- Galleria dell’Accademia - 11 minute walk
- Rialto market - 15 minute walk
- La Biennale - 30 minute walk
- Jewish Ghetto - 30 minute walk - one of the oldest in the world.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport - 30 minute by water taxi
- Murano Island - Famous for it's glass making - 45 minutes including vaporetto
- Hotel Cipriani - 15 minutes via courtesy hotel boat
- Palazzo Mocenigo - Fabric, costumes, and fashion museum focusing on the 18th century.
This apartment along with two others at this site provided a luxurious haven for my family's stay in Venice. Great location, beautiful interiors, well supplied. The daily croissants were an especially nice bonus.