Grands Boulevards ChicBack to Paris
- 3 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 8
Kids ok - ages All Ages
- 3 Bathrooms
9eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Richelieu-Drouot (lines 8 & 9)
- 90m2 or 969 sq ft
- 4th floor with elevator
Bienvenue to the Grands Boulevards Chic apartment, an ideal home base for families, friends, business travelers, and honeymooners alike, who seek space, modern comforts, and sophisticated, minimalist style, all while being situated in a prime location for exploring the best that Paris has to offer.
Overlooking a quiet courtyard in a beautiful Haussmannian building with elevator, all three air-conditioned bedrooms of this chic vacation rental offer comfortable queen beds that can also be made up as single beds. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, all three of which are equipped with a rain shower, towel warmer, and hair dryer. For privacy, the two toilets are independent. A double sofa bed in the living room makes this apartment a comfortable option for groups of up to eight guests.
This three-bedroom Paris holiday flat can also be rented with our four-bedroom Grands Boulevards Moderne property, located just next door and on the same floor. When rented together as a seven-bedroom, seven-bathroom property, a total of up to 18 guests can be comfortably accommodated.
The sleek, fully-equipped kitchen has everything needed to prepare home-cooked meals with fresh produce and other delectable finds from the nearby market at Place de la Bourse (just five minutes walking). A dining table, comfortably seating up to eight, provides a delightful setting for enjoying memorable gatherings in your Parisian apartment.
This Right Bank location is metropolitan Paris at its best, with entertainment, dining, and nightlife abounding. Down the street is the legendary shopping of Galeries Lafayette, and if you are in the mood for entertainment, the Opéra Garnier and Comédie Française are all within easy walking distance, as are the peaceful gardens of Palais Royal. In this bustling neighborhood, you are an easy walk to the Louvre, or hop onto the metro to explore the rest of Paris. The wide boulevards are a gracious compliment to the smaller, winding streets of the bordering Marais and Montmartre neighborhoods.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (electric)
- Air conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Heating -Included
- Hot Water Heater
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Toiletry Kit
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Cable TV
- Flat Screen TV
BedsBedroom 11 queenBedroom 21 queenBedroom 31 queenSofa bed(open sleeping area) 1 sleep sofa (double)
BathroomsBathroom 1(En suite half bath) sink, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmerBathroom 2(En suite half bath) sink, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmerBathroom 3(Half bath) sink, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmerWC 1(Half bath) toilet, sinkWC 2(Half bath) toilet
- The fact that large groups needing 7 bedrooms can be accommodated when renting Grands Boulevards Chic and Moderne together.
- Walking to Opera Garnier, theaters, markets, and Galeries Lafayette.
- The top-of-the-line modern amenities mixed with mid-century design and minimalism.
- The bright and quiet rooms, all equipped with air conditioning and central heating.
- Paris Official Registration Number: 7510901010222
- Check-in times are 4pm-8pm. There is a 50 EUR fee for check-ins after 8pm. For check-ins after 11pm, please inquire.
- Check-out is by 11am. This property is a self check-out. The greeter will not meet you for check-out at this property.
- There are three bathrooms but only two toilets
- A baby's crib with linens is available for an additional cost of 30 EUR.
- An addendum to the rental agreement is to be signed at check-in. This document will be shared for review prior to booking.
All Rentals Include
HOLIDAY (DEC 23-JAN 7) + PARIS FASHION WEEKfrom $1014 per night
WEEKLY STAYS (EXCLUDING HOLIDAY & PARIS FASHION WEEK)from $693 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Opéra Garnier is the crown jewel of this lively neighborhood, with its majestic 18th-century interior and world-famous Chagall ceiling. But smaller theaters, concert venues, and some of Paris’ most exclusive bars and nightclubs also populate this off-the-tourist-path area. The 2nd and 9th arrondissements’ main boulevards are flanked by classic Hausmannian buildings that contain 19th-century covered shopping galleries, known as les passages de Paris, which boast a variety of highly rated restaurants and boutiques, perfect rainy day wandering. Its central location puts you in walking distance to the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, Palais Royal, rue Montorgueil, and even Montmartre. From St-Lazare train station, you can hop on a regional train to many interesting day trip locations such as Monet’s garden in Giverny or Normandy’s charming capital city, Rouen. And since so many different metro lines run through the area, you’re never too far from anywhere else in Paris. For one of the most magical (and least crowded) views of the city, head to the rooftop of luxury department store, Galeries Laffayette, which is open to the public.
- All of Central Paris
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Daily Food & Produce Markets
- Department stores - Printemps, Galeries Lafayette
- Gym & Pool nearby
- Haut Marais
- Hôtel de Ville
- Ile St. Louis
- La Bourse (French Stock Market)
- La Madeleine
- Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander, Lanvin, Rykiel, & more
- Montorgueil Market
- Notre Dame
- Opera Garnier
- Seine River
- Spa nearby
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Tuileries Garden
- Wine Tasting