Il Fienile di CaprioloBack to Tuscany
- 3 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 6
Kids ok: all ages
- 3 Bathrooms
- 158m2 or 1701 sq ft - 2 levels
(down 1 flight of stairs)
Il Fienile di Capriolo is a charming vacation rental located in the heart of the Selva National Park with stunning views of rolling Tuscan hills to the east and south. For an ideal Tuscan holiday, this peaceful three-bedroom home was fully renovated for modern comfort and charm. Built with beautiful natural stones, exposed beams, ceramic flooring throughout, and large windows, this remodeled antique barn proposes spacious rooms and historic charm in an idyllic setting. Built into the side of a hill, the villa is located on two floors, an upper floor at street level and a lower one with access to the lavender-filled garden and patios.
The lower floor consists of a large, open living and dining space, with plenty of room for enjoying company and a good meal while you gaze out onto the countryside. The fully-equipped kitchen has ample counter space and gas burners for preparing wonderful Tuscan fare. Also on this level, you will find a bedroom with king-sized bed and a full bathroom with combination shower and bathtub.
The upper floor can be reached through the staircase near the kitchen or by entering through the large doorway with access to the street. As you enter from the street, you are greeted by a picture window with majestic views of the valley beyond. On this level, you will find two more large bedrooms with high ceilings and pleasant views. One bedroom offers a king bed that can be split into singles and the other a queen bed. The bedrooms are inviting with their rustic charm and floral bedspreads, while the private bathrooms are modern and sleek.
You will likely wish to spend much of your time enjoying the two outdoor spaces. The patio to the south of the house and accessed by the living room has a barbecue grill for casual dining, while just outside the kitchen is another charming patio with table and chairs. The Il Fienile di Capriolo villa is a delight for the senses; it is surrounded by hedges of Mediterranean plants dominated by fragrant lavender and rosemary.
The property offers not only relaxation but also the opportunity for fun and exploration, since the charming bilingual owners will happily help you organize many extra luxury services for an additional charge: catering, market shopping, cooking lessons, tours and hikes, bike rentals, hot air balloon rides, wine tasting, olive picking, and much more. The Il Fienile di Capriolo villa is the perfect choice for your vacation rental experience. The closest village is Pievescola, a 5-10 minute drive from the property.
- Blender (handheld)
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Handheld Mixer
- Juice maker
- Oven/ microwave combo
- Stove (gas)
- Cell phone (guests charge)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Drying Rack/Clothes Line
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Heating -Additional fee
- High Chair
- Hot Water Heater
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washing Machine
- Baking scale
- Outdoor barbeque
- Private Parking
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- DVD player - European only
- DVD's: Selection in flat
- Flat Screen TV
BedsBedroom 11 queenBedroom 21 king bed (or 2 singles)Bedroom 31 king bed (or 2 singles)
BathroomsBathroom 1(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, showerBathroom 2(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, showerBathroom 3(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, combination tub/shower, hand held shower head
- Enjoying breakfast and dinner on the terrace with views on the rolling Tuscan hills.
- Being surrounded by nature while within driving distance to exciting cultural centers (Florence, Siena, and many charming villages).
- Admiring the beautiful landscaped grounds, great sunsets, and incredible night sky.
- The welcoming host, who for an additional fee can plan catered dinners and many other activities.
- Rentals are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday.
- The staircase from the upper to the lower floor may not be ideal for people with mobility issues.
- This property is located 1.5 kilometers up a rough and bumpy unpaved road.
- Due to the rural setting of this property, access to supplies, food, and fuel are more limited on the weekends. For an additional fee, the owner can arrange to have a few basic groceries in place for you when you arrive.
- Our Il Fienile di Capriolo villa and Capriolo five-bedroom villa are located on the same property. Both villas can be rented simultaneously, accommodating up to sixteen guests and gaining access to the Capriolo swimming pool. Il Fienile di Capriolo rented on its own can accommodate up to six guests without pool access, unless the larger Capriolo villa is vacant at the time of rental. Please inquire for details.
All Rentals Include
WEEKLY STAYS (SAT-SAT)from $457 per night
WEEKLY STAYS FOR IL FIENILE DI CAPRIOLO + CAPRIOLO 5 BEDROOMfrom $1357 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Lovingly known as the cradle of the Renaissance, the stunning Tuscany countryside makes for an idyllic vacation destination. Meander country roads passing through the region’s rolling hills and cypress-lined drives, discover ancient architecture and art, and sample a sweet cup of gelato. From historic piazzas to rustic coastline, Chianti to Montalcino to Montepulciano, Tuscany’s diversity offers endless possibilities. Ready for a daytrip exploring one of the world’s great art epicenters? You’re impeccably positioned to visit the likes of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, and even Rome.
- Arezzo - 1 hour
- Ballooning Over Tuscany
- Bike rentals
- Casole - 10 minutes
- Chianti - 25 minutes
- Colle de Val D'Elsa - 15 min
- Cooking lessons in your Tuscan Villa
- Fashion Outlets
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Florence - 50 min
- Food and Produce Markets
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Lucca - 1 hour
- Maremma - 45 min
- Massa Marittima - 1 hour
- Montalcino - 1 hour & 15 min
- Montepulciano - 1 hour & 15 min
- Monteriggioni - 20 min
- Olive Oil tastings
- Organic market
- Pienza - 1 hour
- Pisa - 1 hour 15 min
- Private Wine Tastings
- Restaurants, Shops, Supermarket - short drive
- San Galgano - 30 min
- San Gimignano - 25 min
- Siena - 25 min
- Spa nearby
- Tuscan Winery Tours
- Volterra - 45 min
- Wine Tasting