Palazzo Pannilini 4 BedroomBack to Tuscany
- 4 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 8
Kids ok: all ages
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0m2 or 0 sq ft - 2 levels
Palazzo Pannilini 4 Bedrooms is a truly unique Tuscan villa rental located in the village of San Giovanni d’Asso surrounded by beautiful Italian countryside. For larger groups, the villa can be rented as a spacious eight-bedroom property. This 15th century villa was completely restored and renovated. Previous owners include the Bishop of Pienza and other Sienese nobility. The rooms have high ceilings with windows overlooking the valley and the nearby castle. Furnished with authentic antique furniture, you will experience a seamless combination of modern amenities within a historic setting.
Upon stepping into the large entrance hall, guests enter the formal 19th-century garden and, just a few steps beyond, reach the heart of the ground floor. To the left sits a dining room with two windows giving onto a sunny terrace overlooking the garden. Continuing through this dining room, guests reach a second formal dining area complete with a stately fireplace, and just past this is the fully-equipped kitchen.
To the right of the entryway, guests are welcomed into a sitting area with TV. There is a full bathroom on this floor and access to the mezzanine level bedroom, which includes a queen bed that can be split into singles. On the first floor, you will find the other three charming bedrooms and full baths. Two of the bedrooms each offer a queen bed, and the third bedroom has two twin beds.
As they take in the scenic surroundings, guests can also enjoy a wonderfully vast and verdant outdoor space, complete with a private 12x6m swimming pool, 1500m2 garden with BBQ grill, and separate changing room with bathroom and a refrigerator and freezer, located just steps from the pool.
About San Giovanni d’Asso
Palazzo Pannilini is located in the middle of the small, romantic village of San Giovanni d’Asso, situated in the countryside just south of Siena. It is home to a beautiful ancient castle, a truffle museum, and the small 11th-century Romanesque church of San Pietro. The village offers amenities like a coop supermarket, butcher’s shop, pharmacy, general store, coffee-bar, wine and cheese tasting spot, bank, post office, and two charming restaurants. Not to mention that on Wednesday mornings an open-air market takes place along the main street.
- Coffee maker
- Food Processor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Drying Rack/Clothes Line
- Hair dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water Heater
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor barbeque
- Private Parking
- CD Player
- DVD player - European only
- Flat Screen TV
BedsBedroom 11 queen bed (or 2 singles) (Mezzanine bedroom : 2 single beds 1,90 x 0,85 mt that can be joined upon request)Bedroom 21 queen (Orange bedroom: queen bed 1,90 x 1,60 mt)Bedroom 31 queen (Nunzi's bedroom : queen bed 1,90 x 1,60)Bedroom 42 twin/singles (Two single iron beds 1,90 x 1,60 mt)
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headBathroom 2(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headBathroom 3(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headBathroom 4(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower, hand held shower head
- Daily food & produce shopping in the town of San Giovanni d’Asso.
- A morning cappuccino in the nearby café.
- End of day sunning and aperitivo by the pool.
- Living in a historic Tuscan villa.
- Renting the Palazzo along with next door Piccola Casa for a large family reunion.
- Views of the castle from certain bedrooms.
- Panoramic Tuscan views from the house and pool.
- Rentals are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday.
- The security deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Guests will be charged for electricity and heating consumption at the end of their stay. The greeter will read the meter at both check-in and check-out to determine the exact cost. Extra costs typically apply June through mid-September. For more details about this, please inquire.
- Children should be supervised at all times, especially near the swimming pool.
- There is air conditioning in the bedrooms on the first floor, mezzanine, and in the first floor sitting room only. Fans also provided.
All Rentals Include
2017: DEC 22 - JAN 7, 2018from $850 per night
2018: APR 1 - APR 14from $850 per night
2018: APR 14 - MAY 5from $754 per night
2018: MAY 5 - JUN 2from $850 per night
2018: JUN 2 - SEP 1from $971 per night
2018: SEP 1 - SEP 29from $850 per night
2018: SEP 29 - OCT 30from $754 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Lovingly known as the cradle of the Renaissance, the stunning Tuscany countryside makes for an idyllic vacation destination. Meander country roads passing through the region’s rolling hills and cypress-lined drives, discover ancient architecture and art, and sample a sweet cup of gelato. From historic piazzas to rustic coastline, Chianti to Montalcino to Montepulciano, Tuscany’s diversity offers endless possibilities. Ready for a daytrip exploring one of the world’s great art epicenters? You’re impeccably positioned to visit the likes of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, and even Rome.
- Arezzo - 1 hour
- Ballooning Over Tuscany
- Bike rentals
- Cooking lessons in your Tuscan Villa
- Florence - 1.5 hours
- Horseback Riding
- In the village of San Giovanni d'Asso
- Montalcino - 20 minutes
- Montepulciano - 20 min
- Olive Oil tastings
- Private Wine Tastings
- Siena - 45 min
- Spa nearby
- Truffle tastings in your villa
- Tuscan Winery Tours
- Wine Tasting