Palazzo PanniliniBack to Tuscany
- 8 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 16
Kids ok - ages all ages
- 7 Bathrooms
- 0m2 or 0 sq ft - 2 levels
Palazzo Pannilini is a truly unique eight-bedroom Tuscan villa rental located in the village of San Giovanni d’Asso surrounded by beautiful Italian countryside. Now a spacious short-term rental, this 15th century villa was completely restored and renovated. Previous owners include the Bishop of Pienza and other Sienese nobility. The rooms have high ceilings with windows overlooking the valley and the nearby castle. Furnished with authentic antique furniture, you will experience a seamless combination of modern amenities within a historic setting. Our next door Piccola Casa villa can be rented in combination with Palazzo Pannilini to accommodate larger groups.
Upon stepping into the large entrance hall, guests enter the formal 19th-century garden and, just a few steps beyond, reach the heart of the ground floor. To the left sits a dining room with two windows giving onto a sunny terrace overlooking the garden. Continuing through this dining room, guests reach a second formal dining area complete with a stately fireplace, and just past this is the fully-equipped kitchen. To the right of the entryway, guests are welcomed into two living areas from which you can reach the villa’s many bedrooms and bathrooms. From the first sitting room guests reach a spacious bedroom with a queen bed (can be split into two singles) and an en suite bathroom. Just across the landing is a bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom. Finally, crossing back through the living area guests find another queen bedroom also with en suite bathroom.
From the smaller sitting room, guests reach a shared hall bathroom, and just a few steps further lies a spacious bedroom with queen bed (can be split into two singles). As they move up one floor, guests will find two queen bedrooms as well as two bathrooms, and just a few additional steps up, a bedroom with twin beds, a small bathroom, and another queen bedroom.
As they take in the scenic surroundings, guests can also enjoy a wonderfully vast and verdant outdoor space, complete with a private 12x6m swimming pool, 1500m2 garden with BBQ grill, and separate changing room with bathroom and a refrigerator and freezer, located just steps from the pool.
About San Giovanni d’Asso
Palazzo Pannilini is located in the middle of the small, romantic village of San Giovanni d’Asso, situated in the countryside just south of Siena. It is home to a beautiful ancient castle, a truffle museum, and the small 11th-century Romanesque church of San Pietro. The village offers amenities like a coop supermarket, butcher’s shop, pharmacy, general store, coffee-bar, wine and cheese tasting spot, bank, post office, and two charming restaurants. Not to mention that on Wednesday mornings an open-air market takes place along the main street.
- Food Processor
- Gas stove
- Outdoor barbeque
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee maker
- DVD player - European only
- Family Friendly
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- High Chair
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washing Machine
- Panoramic View
- Private Parking
- Flat Screen TV
BedsRed Bedroom1 queen bed (or 2 singles)Caterina Bedroom2 twin/singlesLorenzo Bedroom1 queenMezzanine Bedroom1 queen bed (or 2 singles)Nunzi Bedroom1 queenOrange Bedroom1 queenIda Bedroom1 queenIron Bedroom2 twin/singles
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, combination tub/shower (en suite to Red Bedroom)Bathroom 2(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower head (en suite to Caterina Bedroom)Bathroom 3(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower head (en suite to Lorenzo Bedroom)Bathroom 4(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower head (ground floor family bathroom)Bathroom 5(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower head (first floor family bathroom)Bathroom 6(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower head (first floor family bathroom)Bathroom 7(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower, hand held shower head (first floor family bathroom)
- Daily food & produce shopping in the town of San Giovanni d’Asso.
- A morning cappuccino in the nearby café.
- End of day sunning and aperitivo by the pool.
- Living in a historic Tuscan villa.
- Renting the Palazzo along with next door Piccola Casa for a large family reunion.
- Views of the castle from certain bedrooms.
- Panoramic Tuscan views from the house and pool.
- Rentals are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday.
- The security deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Guests will be charged for electricity and heating consumption at the end of their stay. The greeter will read the meter at both check-in and check-out to determine the exact cost. Extra costs typically apply June through mid-September. For more details about this, please inquire.
- Children should be supervised at all times, especially near the swimming pool.
- There is air conditioning in the bedrooms on the first floor, mezzanine, and in the first floor sitting room only. Fans also provided.
All Rentals Include
2017: APR 29 - JUN 3from $886 per night
2017: JUN 3 - AUG 26from $1000 per night
2017: AUG 26 -SEPTEMBER 30from $886 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Lovingly known as the cradle of the Renaissance, the stunning Tuscany countryside makes for an idyllic vacation destination. Meander country roads passing through the region’s rolling hills and cypress-lined drives, discover ancient architecture and art, and sample a sweet cup of gelato. From historic piazzas to rustic coastline, Chianti to Montalcino to Montepulciano, Tuscany’s diversity offers endless possibilities. Ready for a daytrip exploring one of the world’s great art epicenters? You’re impeccably positioned to visit the likes of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, and even Rome.
- Arezzo - 1 hour
- Ballooning Over Tuscany
- Bike rentals
- Cooking lessons in your Tuscan Villa
- Florence - 1.5 hours
- Horseback Riding
- In the village of San Giovanni d'Asso
- Montalcino - 20 minutes
- Montepulciano - 20 min
- Olive Oil tastings
- Private Wine Tastings
- Siena - 45 min
- Truffle tastings in your villa
- Tuscan Winery Tours
- Wine Tasting