Piccola CasaBack to Tuscany
- 3 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 5
Kids ok - ages ALL. Sleeps 6 if 1 is a child
- 3 Bathrooms
- 135m2 or 1453 sq ft - 2 levels
Piccola Casa is a cozy three-bedroom holiday home in the heart of the village of San Giovanni d’Asso. For larger groups, this Tuscan villa can be rented in combination with our Palazzo Pannilini villa, located just next door. Upon entering the traditional villa, guests are welcomed into the beautiful open living room, which is adorned with rustic brick archways, traditional tiles, a 16th-century fireplace, and a warm and comfortable sitting area. At the back of the ground floor lies the fully-equipped rustic kitchen and dining area.
As you proceed up the staircase, you will find three bedrooms, all of which come equipped with AC and ceiling fans. The first bedroom boasts a king bed and the second bedroom offers two twins that can be joined upon request to form a queen bed, as well as a day bed suitable for a child or small adult. The third bedroom has a single bed. The upper level has two full bathrooms with showers.
This charming villa has a magnificent outdoor space where guests can take in the stunning views of the rolling Tuscan hills. The private, 6x3m pool is perfect for children or adults who want to take a dip, and the patio comes furnished with table, chairs, portable BBQ grill, and oversized umbrella. Down two short steps from the patio, you will find an open space with three lounge chairs and three deck chairs. There is also a complete bathroom/changing room outside.
About San Giovanni d’Asso
Piccola Casa is located in the middle of the small, romantic village of San Giovanni d’Asso, situated in the countryside just south of Siena. It is home to a beautiful ancient castle, a truffle museum, and the small 11th-century Romanesque church of San Pietro. The village offers amenities like a coop supermarket, butcher’s shop, pharmacy, general store, coffee-bar, wine and cheese tasting spot, bank, post office, and two charming restaurants. Not to mention that on Wednesday mornings an open-air market takes place along the main street.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Drying Rack/Clothes Line
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- High Chair
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor barbeque
- Private Parking
- CD Player
- DVD player - European only
BedsBedroom 11 kingBedroom 21 queen bed (or 2 singles)Bedroom 31 twin/singleExtra Bed -Bedroom 21 child bed
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headBathroom 2(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headOutside bathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower
- Admiring the Tuscan landscape from your own historic villa.
- Daily food & produce shopping in the darling town of San Giovanni d’Asso
- Standing in line with the locals at the butcher shop
- End of day sunning by the swimming pool with views
- Historic Tuscan villa living
- Renting the Piccola Casa and next door Palazzo for a large family reunion
- Panoramic Tuscan views from the house and pool
- Rentals are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday. For exceptions, please inquire.
- The security deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Final clean included. Extra maid service upon request for a fee.
- Guests will be charged for electricity and heating consumption at the end of their stay. The greeter will read the meter at both check-in and check-out to determine the exact cost. Extra costs typically apply June through mid-September. For more details about this, please inquire.
- Children should be supervised at all times, especially near the swimming pool.
- There is air conditioning in the bedrooms only. Fans also provided.
All Rentals Include
2018: SEP 1 - SEP 29from $468 per night
2018: SEP 29 - OCT 30from $379 per night
2018: DEC 22 - JAN 7, 2019from $468 per night
2019: APR 1 - APR 20from $373 per night
2019: APR 20 - JUN 1from $471 per night
2019: JUN 1 - AUG 31from $545 per night
2019: AUG 31- SEP 28from $471 per night
2019: SEP 28 - OCT 31from $373 per night
2019: DEC 22 - JAN 8, 2020from $471 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Lovingly known as the cradle of the Renaissance, the stunning Tuscany countryside makes for an idyllic vacation destination. Meander country roads passing through the region’s rolling hills and cypress-lined drives, discover ancient architecture and art, and sample a sweet cup of gelato. From historic piazzas to rustic coastline, Chianti to Montalcino to Montepulciano, Tuscany’s diversity offers endless possibilities. Ready for a daytrip exploring one of the world’s great art epicenters? You’re impeccably positioned to visit the likes of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, and even Rome.
- Arezzo - 1 hour
- Ballooning Over Tuscany
- Cooking lessons in your Tuscan Villa
- Florence - 1.5 hours
- In the village of San Giovanni d'Asso
- Montalcino - 20 minutes
- Montepulciano - 20 min
- Olive Oil tastings
- Private Wine Tastings
- Siena - 45 min
- Spa nearby
- Truffle tastings in your villa
- Tuscan Winery Tours
- Wine Tasting
Fabulous, wide view looking over the pool at the edge of the small town of San Gimignano d'Asso. Terrific support from Francesca and her team. Grazie mille!
We had a wonderful time at your villa! The scenery was spectacular and Piccola Casa was a great place to return after visiting the hill towns nearby. We hope to return to the beautiful Tuscan region in the near future! Thank you for your hospitality!
Our time in the villa was everything we anticipated and more. There is so much beauty here - and yet at the end of the day we were happy to return to Piccola Casa where we had the most wonderful setting to drink it all in and replay the day in our minds. The warmth, the color, the tastes, and the people of Italy - we will miss them all and we will endeavor to return!
Thank you very much for the stay in your beautiful home. The views are stunning. Your home is so welcoming and very comfortable. We are blessed to stay here and to visit your beautiful country.
What a lovely week we have spent in your beautiful home. We managed some drawings from the house view as well as finding lovely locations to paint the breathtaking vistas. We even got used to the winding roads and found our way to the surrounding villages... Thank you for all of your help.