Piccola CasaBack to Tuscany
- 3 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 5
Kids ok - ages can accommodate 6 people if one person is 12 or younger
- 3 Bathrooms
- 135m2 or 1453 sq ft - 2 levels
Piccola Casa is a cozy three-bedroom holiday home in the heart of the village of San Giovanni d’Asso. For larger groups, this Tuscan villa can be rented in combination with our Palazzo Pannilini villa, located just next door. Upon entering the traditional villa, guests are welcomed into the beautiful open living room, which is adorned with rustic brick archways, traditional tiles, a 16th-century fireplace, and a warm and comfortable sitting area. At the back of the ground floor lies the fully-equipped rustic kitchen and dining area.
As you proceed up the staircase, you will find three bedrooms, all of which come equipped with AC and ceiling fans. The first bedroom boasts a king bed and the second bedroom offers two twins that can be joined upon request to form a queen bed, as well as a day bed suitable for a child or small adult. The third bedroom has a single bed. The upper level has two full bathrooms with showers.
This charming villa has a magnificent outdoor space where guests can take in the stunning views of the rolling Tuscan hills. The private, 6x3m pool is perfect for children or adults who want to take a dip, and the patio comes furnished with table, chairs, portable BBQ grill, and oversized umbrella. Down two short steps from the patio, you will find an open space with three lounge chairs and three deck chairs. There is also a complete bathroom/changing room outside.
About San Giovanni d’Asso
Piccola Casa is located in the middle of the small, romantic village of San Giovanni d’Asso, situated in the countryside just south of Siena. It is home to a beautiful ancient castle, a truffle museum, and the small 11th-century Romanesque church of San Pietro. The village offers amenities like a coop supermarket, butcher’s shop, pharmacy, general store, coffee-bar, wine and cheese tasting spot, bank, post office, and two charming restaurants. Not to mention that on Wednesday mornings an open-air market takes place along the main street.
- Coffee maker
- Outdoor barbeque
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player - European only
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- High Chair
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washing Machine
- Panoramic View
- Private Parking
- CD Player
BedsBedroom 11 kingBedroom 21 queen bed (or 2 singles)Bedroom 31 twin/singleExtra Bed -Bedroom 21 child bed
BathroomsBathroom 1(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headBathroom 2(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, hand held shower headOutside bathroom(Full bath) toilet, sink, shower
- Admiring the Tuscan landscape from your own historic villa.
- Walking to the charming town of San Giovanni d’Asso for your daily shopping.
- The modern amenities and swimming pool.
- Rentals are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday. For exceptions, please inquire.
- The security deposit is to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Guests will be charged for electricity and heating consumption at the end of their stay. The greeter will read the meter at both check-in and check-out to determine the exact cost. Extra costs typically apply June through mid-September. For more details about this, please inquire.
- Children should be supervised at all times, especially near the swimming pool.
- There is air conditioning in the bedrooms only. Fans also provided.
All Rentals Include
2016: AUG 27 - OCT 1from $379 per night
2017: APR 1 - APR 29from $311 per night
2017: APR 29 - JUN 3from $379 per night
2017: JUN 3 - AUG 26from $436 per night
2017: AUG 26 - SEP 30from $379 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Lovingly known as the cradle of the Renaissance, the stunning Tuscany countryside makes for an idyllic vacation destination. Meander country roads passing through the region’s rolling hills and cypress-lined drives, discover ancient architecture and art, and sample a sweet cup of gelato. From historic piazzas to rustic coastline, Chianti to Montalcino to Montepulciano, Tuscany’s diversity offers endless possibilities. Ready for a daytrip exploring one of the world’s great art epicenters? You’re impeccably positioned to visit the likes of Florence, Siena, Arezzo, and even Rome.
- Arezzo (1 hr)
- Ballooning Over Tuscany!!
- Cooking lessons in your Tuscan Villa
- Fashion Outlets
- Private Wine Tastings
- Spa nearby
- Tuscan Winery Tours
- Village of San Giovanni d'Asso (10 min walking)
Fabulous, wide view looking over the pool at the edge of the small town of San Gimignano d'Asso. Terrific support from Francesca and her team. Grazie mille!