Piazza del CampoBack to Tuscany
Located in the very center of Siena on the famous Piazza del Campo, this dazzling one-bedroom vacation rental offers old-world charm with modern convenience and amenities. The apartment was entirely renovated while carefully retaining the historic features of the 14th century medieval building in which it is located. With restored ceiling frescoes, hand-painted wall murals, tasteful antiques, handmade fabrics, and oak floors, every detail of this chic, 40 m²/430 ft² apartment has been chosen with both authenticity and comfort in mind. The refined charm of this apartment, located in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site, is the perfect backdrop for savoring the Italian dolce vita while overlooking one of the world’s most beautiful and famous squares.
The open living area consists of original mural paintings, an elegant satin sofa, comfortable chairs, and an efficient, sleek and modern kitchen. You will find everything you need to prepare breakfast, tea, or a light meal, which you can enjoy at the two-person dining table facing impressive views of the Piazza del Campo. Dining and cooking with views of the Piazza del Campo and its iconic medieval tower, the Torre del Mangia is the ideal way to unwind from a day of touring and sightseeing.
The romantic bedroom will enchant you with its original ceiling frescoes, antique upholstered bed with luxurious satin cover, thick queen mattress, quality linens and expansive views of the Piazza del Campo. The high-quality noise-reducing windows, along with their shutters and curtains, will ensure you enjoy an excellent night's sleep.
The full modern bathroom is compact but beautiful, with original Sienese travertine and botticino marble. It includes a shower, toilet, bidet, and sink.
Views from the windows of the Piazza del Campo apartment are simply incredible. From the comfort of inside this apartment, you can enjoy front row seats to Il Palio di Siena, the traditional and magnificent horse races that take place twice each year. (Please inquire for special Palio rates.)
The entrance to this historic building is on one of Siena’s most prestigious streets in the heart of the city, with all of the city’s major attractions, shops, restaurants, and cafés literally at your doorstep. Within easy walking distance from the apartment, you will reach Siena’s Cathedral Complex, the Santa Maria della Scala Museum, the medieval open market in Piazza del Campo, the ancient Via Francigena, and more. Fresh food shops, markets and wonderful restaurants abound.
This unique apartment is the perfect holiday rental for couples, friends, those travelling to celebrate a special occasion, and for lovers of history and Italian culture.
- Coffee maker
- Stove (electric)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Hair dryer
- Heating -Included
- Heating Throughout
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Toiletry Kit
- Cable TV
BedsBedroom 11 queen
BathroomsBathroom(Full bath) toilet, bidet, sink, shower, towel warmer
- Authentic living in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Exploring the nearby Tuscan and Umbrian countryside
- Discovering Tuscan food specialties such as pici pasta, pane Toscana, bistecca alla fiorentina, porchetta, cinghiale, truffles, pecorino, and cantucci
- Wine tasting in nearby Chianti, Montepulicano and Montalcino
- People watching on the Piazza del Campo
- Per local regulations, all guests must give a paper copy of their passports upon arrival or send beforehand. This is mandatory.
- This property is a walk-up (46 steps, no elevator) and is not suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Porter service is normally available for a fee. Requests must be made more than a week before arrival. Pricing and availability will be confirmed at that time.
- Siena is a mainly pedestrian city. Cars must be parked outside the city, and you can then walk or take an authorized taxi to the flat.
- Owner will not be held responsible for any items left behind in flat.
- Owner will not hold luggage for a later pick up (after the check-out).
- Check-in is not possible before 2pm or after 8pm. For any arrivals that may occur - for any reason - after 8pm, Client will forfeit the night and re-schedule a check-in for the next day.
- A greeter will meet you for check-in but not for check-out. Please leave the keys inside and close the door firmly behind you.
- With windows open, noise will filter in from the Piazza del Campo.
- When properly closed, the thick, high-quality, double-glazed windows, along with the shutters and curtains, will block out most of the noise from the Piazza del Campo.
- A Tourist Tax (approximately 1.50-2.50 EUR per person per night with a maximum of 6 nights) may be due in cash upon arrival. Please inquire for exact amounts as this is coming soon.
All Rentals Include
JAN - APR (EXCLUDING EASTER)from $311 per night
MAY - JUNfrom $357 per night
JUL - AUG 9 (EXCLUDING PALIO - PLEASE INQUIRE)from $311 per night
AUG 20 - OCTfrom $357 per night
NOVfrom $311 per night
DEC (EXCLUDING NEW YEAR'S EVE)from $357 per night
EASTER & NEW YEAR'S EVEfrom $575 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Siena, a charming walled medieval city and UNESCO World Heritage site, is situated on a hill in the heart of Tuscany, midway between Florence and the Umbrian border. The narrow, winding streets are filled with gorgeous old palazzos, inviting restaurants, lively cafés, and diverse shopping. The city is steeped in history with a plethora of museums, cathedrals, and monuments to visit. At the heart of the city lies the Piazza del Campo, with its iconic tower, the Torre del Mangia, and which is home to the famous, annual “Palio,” traditional horse races dating back to medieval times. Other attractions where you can immerse yourself in Italian art and history include the Cathedral Complex, with its Old and New Cathedrals, and the Santa Maria della Scala museum, housed in what was once one of the world’s oldest hospitals. Siena is the ideal location to immerse yourself in Italian small city-life while also being conveniently situated for exploring the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside by car or train. By staying in Siena you are close to many famous Tuscan wine towns, including Chianti, Montepulciano, and Montalcino. Florence, with its art and culture, is just a little over hour away by car or train. Also within easy driving distance (or train), you will find San Gimignano, Buonconvento, Lake Trasimeno, Volterra, Perugia, Orvieto, the seaside, and much more.
- Food, wine and produce shops
- Piazza del Campo
- Siena Cathedral
- Torre del Mangia
- Palazzo Pubblico
- Basilica of San Domenico
- Museo dell'Opera del Duomo
- University Botanical Gardens
- Pinacoteca Nazionale
- Basilica of San Francesco
- Museo dell'Opera del Duomo
- Cooking classes
- Wine tasting in Siena center
- Florence: 1h10 minute drive
- Umbrian border: 90 minute drive
- Orvieto: 90 minute drive
- Perugia: 1h20 minute drive
- Montepulciano: 1 hour drive
- Montalcino: 50 minute drive
- Chianti: 1 hour drive
- Pisa: 1h50 minute drive
- Volterra: 1 hour drive
- San Gimignano: 45 minute drive
- Colle di Val D'Elsa: 25 minute drive
- Arezzo: 70 minute drive
- Follonica (ocean): 80 minute drive
- Abbey of Saint Galgano (The sword in the stone) : 40 minute drive
- Buonconvento:50 minute drive
- Lake Trasimeno: 1 hour drive
- Crete Senesi: 25 minute drive
- Marino di Grosseto (ocean): 1h15 minute drive
- Monteriggioni: 25 minutes
- PIenza: 1 hour drive
- Val D'Orcia: 1 hour drive
- Rapolano Terme: 30 minute drive
- Assisi- 2 hour drive
- Gym & Pool nearby
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theatre
- Food, wine and produce shops