Grands Boulevards ModerneBack to Paris
For guests seeking a luxury hotel alternative with contemporary style in the midst of Paris' exciting shopping and theatre district, the Grands Boulevards Moderne apartment is the ideal vacation or business rental. This four-bedroom Paris holiday flat offers a sophisticated minimalism with all the space and amenities of home. Down the street is the legendary shopping of Galeries Lafayette, and if you are in the mood for entertainment, the Opera Garnier and Comedie Francaise are all within walking distance as are the peaceful gardens of Palais Royal. In this bustling neighborhood, you are an easy walk to the Louvre, or hop onto the metro to explore the rest of Paris.
The main living space is a vast open concept with mid-century style furniture mingling with the contemporary design of the kitchen and the traditional architectural features that come with this beautiful Haussmann period building. Recline on the velvet sofa or dine at the table and enjoy this bright room with its tall windows, classical crown molding, and trendy light fixtures. The property offers air conditioning and an elevator, both valuable amenities for this fourth floor apartment.
All four bedrooms offer comfortable queen beds, plenty of storage space, and each has its very own en suite bathroom. Three bedrooms have half baths with sink and shower, while the master bedroom has a full bath with combination shower and bathtub, sink, and toilet. A W.C. with toilet and sink is available in the hallway. For additional sleeping space, two single rollaway beds are available upon request.
With its purified decor, airy rooms and modern amenities, this property is ideal for larger families, friends, and corporate stays. This Right Bank location is metropolitan Paris at its best, with entertainment, dining, and nightlife abounding. Stroll about on the wide Parisian boulevards or walk a bit further towards the Marais for cobblestone streets or towards the Tuileries Gardens to enjoy the outdoors and the perfection of French landscaping.
- Coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove (electric)
- Air conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Hair dryer
- Heating -Included
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens & Towels
- Washer & Dryer (separate units)
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- DVD player - European only
- Flat Screen TV
BedsMaster Bedroom1 queenBedroom 21 queenBedroom 31 queenBedroom 41 queen (no AC. Fans provided.)Extra Bed1 single rollaway bed (upon request)Extra Bed1 single rollaway bed (upon request)
Bathrooms1-Master Bathroom(En suite full bath) toilet, sink, combination tub/shower, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmerBathroom 2(En suite half bath) sink, shower, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (en suite to Bedroom 2)Bathroom 3(En suite half bath) sink, shower, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (en suite to Bedroom 3)Bathroom 4(En suite half bath) sink, shower, rainshower, hand held shower head, towel warmer (en suite to Bedroom 4)WC(Half bath) toilet
- Walking to the theatre or shopping at Galeries Lafayette.
- The top-of-the-line modern amenities mixed with mid-century design and minimalism.
- The bright and spacious rooms.
- Paris Official Registration Number: 7510901009826
- This apartment is located on a busy street. With the windows closed, noise should not be an issue, but this may not be the ideal choice for light-sleepers or those who prefer a very quiet setting.
- Windows are single paned.
- Check-in times are 4pm-8pm. There is a 50 EUR fee for check-ins after 8pm. For check-ins after 11pm, please inquire.
- Check-out is by 11am. This property is a self check-out. The greeter will not meet you for check-out at this property.
- There are 4.5 bathrooms but only two toilets
- There is no AC in the fourth bedroom. Fans are provided.
All Rentals Include
LOW SEASON: NOV 1-MAR 15 (EXCLUDING HOLIDAY & FASHION WEEK)from $1093 per night
MID SEASON: MAR 15-NOV 1 (EXCLUDING HIGH & HOLIDAY SEASONS)from $1464 per night
HIGH SEASON: MAY, JUNE, JULY, SEPfrom $1650 per night
HOLIDAY: DEC 22-JAN 7 + PARIS FASHION WEEKSfrom $2429 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation or corporate apartment and villa rental selected for their finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
Opéra Garnier is the crown jewel of this lively neighborhood, with its majestic 18th-century interior and world-famous Chagall ceiling. But smaller theaters, concert venues, and some of Paris’ most exclusive bars and nightclubs also populate this off-the-tourist-path area. The 2nd and 9th arrondissements’ main boulevards are flanked by classic Hausmannian buildings that contain 19th-century covered shopping galleries, known as les passages de Paris, which boast a variety of highly rated restaurants and boutiques, perfect rainy day wandering. Its central location puts you in walking distance to the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, Palais Royal, rue Montorgueil, and even Montmartre. From St-Lazare train station, you can hop on a regional train to many interesting day trip locations such as Monet’s garden in Giverny or Normandy’s charming capital city, Rouen. And since so many different metro lines run through the area, you’re never too far from anywhere else in Paris. For one of the most magical (and least crowded) views of the city, head to the rooftop of luxury department store, Galeries Laffayette, which is open to the public.
- All of Central Paris
- Bike rentals
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Daily Food & Produce Markets
- Department stores - Printemps, Galeries Lafayette
- Health/Beauty Spa
- La Bourse (French Stock Market)
- Live Theatre
- Opera Garnier
- Palais Royal Gardens
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Tuileries Garden
- Wine Tasting