St Germain Conti BoathouseBack to Paris
- 3 Bedrooms
Beds / Sleeps 5
Kids ok - ages 6+
- 2 Bathrooms
6eme ardt, Paris, France
Metro - Pont Neuf (7), Saint-Germain-des-Prés (4)
- 130m2 or 1399 sq ft - 2 levels
Welcome aboard the St Germain Conti Boathouse, a one-of-a-kind, awe-inspiring Paris vacation rental. This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is docked on the Seine River, just next to the Pont Neuf and in between the Louvre and St Germain - easily the most prime location in all of Central Paris. Guests will enjoy an unparalleled experience aboard this entirely remodeled, light-filled Dutch barge, with exclusive front-row seats to watch breathtaking sunrises over the Pont Neuf and sunsets behind the Louvre.
Below deck, the rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and delightful river and bridge views. The air-conditioned Master Bedroom with a platform queen bed and full en suite bathroom is the most spacious of the bedrooms. A smaller guest bedroom adjacent to the Master offers an oversized single bed, perfect for one guest. On the opposite side of the lounge room is the air-conditioned Third Bedroom, with two single beds that can be made up as a queen bed. The two guest bedrooms share a second bathroom and separate WC. The lounge room is warm and inviting, with a great sound system and satellite TV for guests’ entertainment while not gazing out the porthole windows at the iconic Pont Neuf.
On the upper level, a perfectly equipped, light-filled kitchen offers good counter space with a view of the Louvre, and bar seating for two where you can comfortably savor a morning croissant and freshly poured café from the espresso machine. The dining area seats six guests comfortably.
And finally, the spectacular outdoor deck offers plenty of seating, a covered dining table for eight, a barbecue grill, and a small garden corner for added privacy from the Quai.
- Coffee maker
- Stove (electric)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Linens & Towels
- Panoramic View
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Outdoor barbeque
- Outdoor dining area
- Private Boat
- Bose Sound System
- Flat Screen TV
- Sound System
BedsMaster Bedroom1 queenSecond Bedroom1 twin/single (a larger than standard single bed)Third Bedroom1 queen bed (or 2 singles)
BathroomsMaster Bathroom(En suite full bath) walk-in shower, toilet, double sinks, rainshower, hand held shower headSecond Bathroom(Half bath) sink, tub, hand held shower head, towel warmerWC(Half bath) toilet, sink
- This truly unique property in an unbeatable location with unparalleled views
- The spacious and private outdoor deck with front-row views of the Pont Neuf
- Natural light throughout and the colorful decor
- Rates on the website for this property do not include a $250 cleaning fee. This fee will be added on to the total price when booking.
- Air conditioning is in the Master Bedroom and Third Bedroom.
- There is movement onboard when other boats pass by, although it moves much less than a real sail boat. Nevertheless, this property is not ideal for guests sensitive to sea sickness.
- Access from the dock is private and electronically operated.
- No children under 6 permitted.
- The toilets are electric and can break easily if not used correctly. Instructions will be shared with guests during check-in.
All Rentals Include
2019 WEEKLY RATEfrom $579 per night
- Monthly rates based on 28 days for rentals of one month. Longer rentals follow the calendar month.
- Price based on standard occupancy. Larger groups please inquire. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about specials Currency Converter
Unique boutique rentals. Timeless elegance and charm with full amenities and service.
Each vacation and corporate apartment and villa rental selected for the finest level of quality, comfort and privacy.
On your own but never alone: personal welcome, 24/7 availability.
Quality linens and towels, welcome package, and luxe amenities.
Real vacation and corporate homes in local neighborhoods.
- All of Central Paris
- Boulangeries, pâtisseries, and fromageries
- Cluny Museum (Musee National du Moyen Age)
- Food and Produce Markets
- Hôtel de Ville
- Ile St. Louis
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame
- Palais Royal Gardens
- Sainte Chapelle
- Seine River
- Shakespeare & Co. bookstore
- Trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
- Tuileries Garden